Steve's DC5S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahah i just editted above!!!! you win

as for SBC its a coating so i dont think i wil bother with it, ill get silver and either polish it or get it powdercoated

Comment

Originally posted by stevan View Post
      those 2 pics are my desktop backgrounds haha, that black one has
      +22 in SBC finish with no fenderliner, i think perhaps a +22 and +35 for the rear would be a perfect setup as it would not require rediculous rear camber to fit, normal finish looks good on blue as well,

found out this dc5 is running +22 all around

Comment

damn that looks like.... makes my + 33 feels weaksauce =[
        bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

haha yeh looks awesome, ill be going +25 front and +35 rear in 17 x 9 when i finish my exams and start fulltime work again

Comment

did some final things for track day tomorrow, changed all the oils and filters at Touge Tune with alex and stripped a few things from the back today. hoping the weather holds up tommorow.

Comment

nice man, have fun and good luck (Y)
              bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

Have fun sliding around in your stock seats

Sorry i can't make it, but you'll have a blast!

Comment

^^ haha and hitting my head on the damn roof with my helmet on
                  wish u were coming man feel bad for you mate. if its good weather ill have Will take some pics of us sliding around haha

Comment

Looks hot as mate!
                    Integra Type R
                    Integra Type S
                    S2000

Comment

Looking good! Kinda reminds me of Will's car but in blue lol

haha yeh looks awesome, ill be going +25 front and +35 rear in 17 x 9 when i finish my exams and start fulltime work again
                      If you plan to track the above set I reckon you should go 9J +35 as 1. it allows you to rotate your tyres and 2. for RPF1s any thing with 9J up +35 down already has the dish face. The 9J +25 and 9J +35 will not look much different.

For reference below is a pic of my car with a set of RPF1s which is 9J +35 (front only) with -2.8 camber running 235/45/17 tyres - doesn't scrub except on full lock.

Last edited by TeMp; 13-07-10, 11:16 PM.

Comment

wholly shit that looks awesome temp, yeh i have pretty much decided to go +35 all around anyway because of tyre rotation, track expenses have set me back a bit with ordering my rpf1's but ill still be getting scholarship moneys when i go back to uni plus work till then so i should be sweet, i wasnt sure whether to go 235 or 245 up fronts??

Comment

wholly shit that looks awesome temp, yeh i have pretty much decided to go +35 all around anyway because of tyre rotation, track expenses have set me back a bit with ordering my rpf1's but ill still be getting scholarship moneys when i go back to uni plus work till then so i should be sweet, i wasnt sure whether to go 235 or 245 up fronts??
                          You can go 245/40/17 up front easy.

I am currently actually running 245/40/17 all around with a more aggressive spec than you are looking at.

I think honestly its pretty useless to wide such wide tyres on the rear and the main reason why I do it is also for tyre rotation. The front tyre for FF wears out easily twice or three times as fast as the rear.

As a talented individual told me once before, the rear tyres are really only coming along for the ride!

Comment

ah ok, what spec wheel are you using atm and what camber is required to fit 245 on the rear?

Comment

Good fun today

Comment

Spotted you on homebush bay drive Car looks clean as!
                                DC5S

Comment

Working...
                                X