• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fark!.....

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
      Should look good guy! What colour did you get? White or gold? Or both? :P
      a post about wheels and the first question from you is about colour?!
      nothing of size/offset? hehe
      sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Operation Winding Master.

Camber. Feels good man.
        So my Winding control master monoflex got installed. I am currently rocking -2.5 camber on the front and -1.5 on the rear with 0 toe all round.
        It's really funny that the car was lowered by 30mm all round and now it looks like the hight it should have been when stock! haha!

The coilovers feel really good They are 10kg Front and 12kg Rear. Now i've never had coilovers before in any of my cars so this was very new to me. Firstly, as if this is unbearably stiff. They are stiffer than stock sure, but i wouldnt say they were hardcore.

Some pics and please excuse the dirty car!

Comment

Nice! What are the specs on the rims? Look pretty aggressive.

Comment

ATM it has R32 GTR wheels lol. They are 16x8 +30. The new rims havent arrived yet... They will be better :P

Comment

Needs wayyyyyyyyy more low man, thats like 4 finger gap!!

Comment

Haven't you heard that lowering a DC5 is super bad for the suspension geometry and things . Apparently. I don't believe a word of it.

Comment

Haven't you heard that lowering a DC5 is super bad for the suspension geometry and things . Apparently. I don't believe a word of it.
                  That's all rumours and heresay. Mine went off without a hitch....

Comment

Originally posted by lil_foy View Post
                    Needs wayyyyyyyyy more low man, thats like 4 finger gap!!
                    Maybe you have little fingers It's about 2.5 finger gap at front and 1.5 at rear. Ill evaluate how much more low it needs in the (hopefully) near future

EDIT: Just looked at pics. U cant see the top of the tyres there because of how the sunlight is showing it. I agree it could be lower though :P

Comment

btw, how much did you pickup the gtr wheels for?
                      i've looked and seems like ppl want it for 800-1000 for a set, with semi bald tyres

Comment

17/4/2010

Project Cams approved.

So i needed to mount my fire extinguisher to be cams approved.
                        Off to Bunnings i went to find the necessary metal to fabricate a bracket.

So after searching, i found the parts required. 2 L brackets, 1 strip of metal (this one was 420mm long) & some rivets.

Here are some pics, i didnt take pics during construction because i think it's fairly straight forward

As you can see, it also clears when the seat is forward.

I am also looking into modifying the bracket so that the extinguisher is easier to remove from it's holster. I will most likely do this tomorrow and will post pics when completed.

I'll get around to painting it black or something in the future but for now i just wanted the bracket made.
                        Last edited by Didz; 17-04-10, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Nice work!

Def show me next time we all meet up. Always been interested in mounting a fire extinguisher.

Btw why don't you get a AASA license instead of CAMS? Are you thinking of taking on PI?

Comment

Originally posted by TeMp View Post
                            Nice work!

Def show me next time we all meet up. Always been interested in mounting a fire extinguisher.

Btw why don't you get a AASA license instead of CAMS? Are you thinking of taking on PI?
                            Cheers mate. Yeah no worries man just remind me haha.

I am thinking of taking on a number of different tracks. PI included :P

Comment

Nice work man! You might pass scrutineering now .

Comment

Nice work man! You might pass scrutineering now .
                                If you are talking about the EXE day according to Shuan you don't need one to pass scruntineering.

Comment

Working...
                                X