This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minor Update:
    Dropped the car off this morning to get the long awaited work done! In other news i also aquired some ESMM inserts. To ensure maximum pb ownage at winton i got them in Milano Red.

Car should be done in about a week! (hopefully)
    Last edited by Didz; 02-09-09, 12:35 AM.
    sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

good to hear your car almost ready for winton

Comment

Great work guy! Those ESMM inserts are the best bang for buck mod I ever did to my car.

Comment

update
          I picked up the car today!!!! :cheer:

Overall i am happy with the work done to the car i still need to source a new headlight but for now my old one will do (even if it is a little off :P)

Pics

Comment

Congrats man......glad to see ur beast back to great form......ready for battle again??.......
            Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
            1)ブレーキを踏む
            2)クラッチを切る
            3)シフトダウンしなから、
              アクセルをぶかす
            4)クラッチをつなぐ
            :blah:
            インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
            人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

I am ready for battle! But before i go back i will be on the hunt for coilovers!

Comment

i'm curious what happened? what major work did your car need??

Comment

If he wanna to let ppl know he would've post it up......so there is no point asking at this stage......
                  Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                  1)ブレーキを踏む
                  2)クラッチを切る
                  3)シフトダウンしなから、
                    アクセルをぶかす
                  4)クラッチをつなぐ
                  :blah:
                  インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                  人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Its pretty obvious he had an accident. People don't go sourcing panels and changing them for no reason (unless it was matt, who transformed his white DC5R).

What coilovers were you thinking of getting? and can you give a 1 sentence review on those inserts please? Considering for dc2r.. Do you just silicon them in?

Comment

Looks great mate! Need a red DC5R to chase at the track? I will probably head back to Winton in November or so.

Originally posted by SpecJ View Post
                      Do you just silicon them in?
                      The inserts are simply stuffed in the sides of the mounts to fill the void space and then the brackets that fix the mounts to the chassis hold the inserts in. I believe the setup on a DC2 is slightly different though.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                        Looks great mate! Need a red DC5R to chase at the track? I will probably head back to Winton in November or so.
                        Awesome! Will this red DC5R be mugen+hoosier equipped? :P Hopefully ill have coils by then if not ill prob still come down lol
                        EDIT: Just realised with my current headlight setup i wont be able to track as they arent exactly, secure... Problem solved... well will be in 2 months or so
                        Last edited by Didz; 07-09-09, 11:09 PM.

Comment

good work, didz great to your car back in action

Comment

Good to hear car is all fixed

Comment

HIDS on their way!

Comment

Originally posted by SpecJ View Post
                                What coilovers were you thinking of getting? and can you give a 1 sentence review on those inserts please? Considering for dc2r.. Do you just silicon them in?
                                I am looking into coilovers and which options would suit me best. Currently looking into Zeal, Tein, KW or Quantum.

I haven't installed the mount inserts as yet, will be hopefully going in on Monday. If you want some opinions on them, there has been a few other members here who installed them.

Comment

Working...
                                X