Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hotness

Comment

Hey Michael, been briefly reading your thread (will eventually read all of it), and you got a nice car with what you've done so far.

Just interested that you state that you had TEIN Flex coilovers then changed to Zeals, how does it compare between the two suspensions?

Comment

Originally posted by Didz View Post
        sexy pics :P
        Originally posted by maracer View Post
        looks all so tuff
        Originally posted by k0e1 View Post
        love your ride especillay the gold rims
        Originally posted by Stinger View Post
        Mr Represent!
        Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
        Hotness
        Thanks for the compliments!

Originally posted by F.O.B Squad View Post
        Hey Michael, been briefly reading your thread (will eventually read all of it), and you got a nice car with what you've done so far.

Just interested that you state that you had TEIN Flex coilovers then changed to Zeals, how does it compare between the two suspensions?
        Thanks for the kind words!

Between the two suspensions, I think that the Zeals are definitely the better of the two. The dampening on it is a lot more comfortable and feels a lot more controlled.

Dispite having only a limited number of dampening adjustments, each one feels distinctly different to the next.

At the end of the day, I think you get what you pay for.
        Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

So guy, I hear that you are heading back to the track one day soon to give a scare to some other red Integra owners that may have become complacent due to lack of MR competition. Post a detailed chronology of your track preparation with many pictures.

Comment

the suspense is killing me
            sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Blue vs Red vs White battle on Sunday. Now 2 cars for each colour!

Comment

Originally posted by M@lew View Post
                Blue vs Red vs White battle on Sunday. Now 2 cars for each colour!
                FARK!......

It is tooo.

Yep, seen him on the list to Tom......

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                  So guy, I hear that you are heading back to the track one day soon to give a scare to some other red Integra owners that may have become complacent due to lack of MR competition. Post a detailed chronology of your track preparation with many pictures.
                  Ill be joining the MR group... hitting my first event on monday in NSW

Comment

are you using Zeal function Xs or X??

Comment

Wow, 2 years since my last blog post...! Where has time gone...?!!

Since I last posted:

I bought a new car:

I got married:

Killed the K20A2 in the DC5R:

Put in a K24A3 into the DC5R and have started bringing it out to events again:

...and have a bit more fun in it...
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB6PO0hAj-w
                      (Thanks to my mate Adam for the video)

A number of things have changed in the car since as well, so I'll post an update on that later on.
                      Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

A succinct summary sir! Looking forward to some more detail on the tweaks you've done since the last update.

Comment

The Beat is so cool.

Nice video!
                          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Short and sweet...just like the beat!

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                              A succinct summary sir! Looking forward to some more detail on the tweaks you've done since the last update.
                              Originally posted by felixR View Post
                              The Beat is so cool.

Nice video!
                              Originally posted by M@lew View Post
                              Short and sweet...just like the beat!
                              Thanks guys! The beat IS such a great car. It doubles up as a casket in the advent we have an accident in it...

So heres a shot of the DC5R engine bay now:

Since my blog absence, the following items have changed:
                              - K20A2 replaced with a K24A3. The K24A3 runs the K20A2 oil pump and 50 degree VTC cam gear
                              - Injen CAI was replaced with a GruppeM intake
                              - Mugen headers were replaced with Kidracing headers
                              - Buddyclub Spec 3 was replaced with a 3" custom exhaust
                              - Zeal Function V6's were replaced with Tein N1's (thanks Munkaii)

I'm liking how the car is driving at the moment and how easy it is to drive around town with the K24. Although its no V8, it still plenty enough to put around comfortably.

Comment

Did yoy have clearance issues fitting the mugen headers to the K24A3?? or did you just fit the kiddracing ones?
                                I'm hoping my spoon header will fit with no issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X