• Show
Clear All

go Robi go!
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Thanks Felix.

Comment

Stage 1 complete

Direct clutch has been rung, and I'll be getting the clutch rebuilt to the following specs
        - 6 puck carbotic "disk"
        - Cushion button centre
        - Fingers on pressure plate modified for more clamping pressure
        - Toda Flywheel machined

Apparently... 24 hour turn around! I'll keep you all posted with any updated.

Comment

So, I'll be running a 5 puck clutch, with 25% more clamping pressure then the Excedy had...

Should be interesting with the 3' catback once it's all up and running...

Comment

good work Robi, piece by piece it will be done in time for the tune

Comment

holy boobs man!!! i don't read your thread for a couple of weeks and BANG, K24!!!!! Nice progress man, makes me excite in the pantal region

Comment

Originally posted by stevan View Post
                good work Robi, piece by piece it will be done in time for the tune
                WHEN you come to Brisbane next month, I'll take you for a drive... if you score a goal against me when we have a kick, I'll let you drive it

Originally posted by Peachy View Post
                holy boobs man!!! i don't read your thread for a couple of weeks and BANG, K24!!!!! Nice progress man, makes me excite in the pantal region
                Rly... I've actually had the K24 since before I took the photo's... I think I've had it since April actually.

Hopefully I get the same reaction in the same region when I drive it... lol

Comment

hehe ill have to put off my double knee arthroscopy so i can watch you pick the ball out of the net Actually yesterday morning trials was the first time i kicked a ball since the Auburn riots lmao...

Do you plan to keep the internals stock for a while or are you going to do a diy camshaft installation for us ? Might be a bit off topic but are you installing heavy duty tensioners to the k24?

Comment

Originally posted by stevan View Post
                    hehe ill have to put off my double knee arthroscopy so i can watch you pick the ball out of the net Actually yesterday morning trials was the first time i kicked a ball since the Auburn riots lmao...

Do you plan to keep the internals stock for a while or are you going to do a diy camshaft installation for us ? Might be a bit off topic but are you installing heavy duty tensioners to the k24?
                    That's the spirit! Drive to Brisbane to come kick a ball with your best mate Robi... pfft... arthroscopy... government is just trying to scam you out of money! LOL!

Plans are to fit the engine and tune it. Nothing past that at this stage. So thats K20 oil pump and 50' VTC. Cams, pistons, values etc are OEM K24a3. Everything else is just external bolt on.

The friends that are helping fit it actually own a couple of Honda's themselves. One is a EG with a B18, another is a AH with a B16 (plans for B20), then there is a DC2 with a B18 (But K24 should be going in after new years... can't wait to assist with the install!!)... OOHHH... and the All Motor AH K24/20 that runs LOW 12's on street tyres (ALL MTR Plates). So basically, I have to start attending some race meets with them, as part of there team (Lunch box racing). Normally they lock out the top 3 positions with the AH, EG and DC2, so with my car running 13's, we should get top 4

Comment

Installed! Update once I've bedded the clutch in...

:P

Comment

Welldone Robi
                        Integra Type R
                        Integra Type S
                        S2000

Comment

Ohh...shi....

Comment

what happenned mate?
                            Integra Type R
                            Integra Type S
                            S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                              what happenned mate?
                              I drove the car...

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
                                I drove the car...

That is all.
                                nice, so the ohh shiii was a positive one!
                                Integra Type R
                                Integra Type S
                                S2000

Comment

Working...
                                X