X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh shit...almost there ey?
    LONDA

Comment

Saw this the other day when I dropped by, wanted to lick it but I was in a rush getting some things

Comment

at brake place doing brakes now!

Comment

Hey mate, saw your car in person when I went to pick up my brakes pads. I hear some Brembo's are in order haha.

Car looks fantastic Jingers.

Comment

Ahhh no wonder was just speaking to matthew and he said the same thing to me

Comment

Yeah I walked in and I was like ''Why does that car look so familiar??'' - Then I thought, 'Oh that's Jingers car!'. Didn't get to see it up close but saw it from a good distance and she looked beautiful. Would've been better if you were there to chat with!

When you taking the car out for some serious tracking?

Is that the last of the setup, or alot more to go?

Comment

thats pretty much it mate, some little parts to go on after that like sort harnesses sort gauges etc.

Comment

Sweet, can't wait. I've seen that spoiler round a few times on the ClubRSX forums - what type of spoiler is that?

Just don't fck up on your first day at the track, I would speak on behalf of everyone here to say we'd all be shattered.

Comment

its the mugen spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by Type S View Post

Just don't fck up on your first day at the track, I would speak on behalf of everyone here to say we'd all be shattered.
                      Just as well you mentioned that.

Jing, how did you get the Lexan in in the end. Mine are enroute right now. Did you need to also bolt in? Any particular window you have issues with? Since I have an FRP/CF tailgate I'm a little concerned aabout twist on the rear screen.

Comment

lexans cannot be just stuck down. They wont stick so yes need rivets or bolts. We haven't riveted it on yet but have the guy to do the job. Just need to book him in again since his quite busy.

Comment

Could you PM me his number please?

Comment

i actually did not organise the lexan dude myself. Zi at jdmyard would know his contacts, just give him a call and i am sure he will be happy to provide.

Comment

nice beast jing.
                              i bought a honda not long ago and was just looking around on different honda forums, had to say,,, u got a kick ass project going.
                              what i didn't get is while ur DC5 was blue and it had such nice look . why the new paint and new lights? you could of kept that sexy look on the car and just do internals..
                              any by the way. where did your gold TE37 went?
                              im looking for a set.

jingjing

Comment

Update please!

Comment

Working...
                                X