No announcement yet.

plAythiNG's new CW EP3R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Jazz is such a great runabout! A friend needed a people mover for two weeks so we swapped with his Jazz...my wife didn't have to top up at all, and when I brought it to fill up, it took all of 10 seconds!

Comment

real life fuel consumption is around the 7L/100km mark!

Over the weekend had some guys around to install new pads and rotors, and bleed the brake system. I also did a quick engine oil change since I had some average 10W-40 around.

Plan is to just keep this car maintained and basically low cost running type car.

Will bring it in for a service at Top One in December or so and do the following:

Minor service
      change transmission fluid
      possibly change coolant
      Might look to see if both O2 sensors need changing

Got to have a look at the car, and noticed the rear has a few scratches on it, which have all been touched up. There is a half palm sized dent on the passenger rear door. Not fussed but merely documenting this in case I ever do sell this car in the future. Also noticed ont he drivers side front bumper there has been a scratch where the bumper has made contact with a steep driveway.

I have no reason to mod this car, but if I ever come across some Jazz Alloy wheels I wouldnt mind buying them though! Car is a bloody awesome daily!
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

this car is now for sale
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

Working...
        X