plAythiNG's new CW EP3R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plAythiNG's new CW EP3R

Sold my DC5, ended up with a nice Championship White Civic Type R as a cheap daily to get me to the station and back!

Details soon! really like this car!
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

I thought jazz was serious haha

Comment

Nah mate lol!

The EP3R looks like a jazz though!
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

Grats on the pickup man! lmao, when i showed the gf what an ep3r was she just said "oh its like my jazz, we can be twins" eh.... i know the feel
        00' DC2 Honda Integra Type R | NH592P | DC2R
        13' ZN6 Toyota 86 GT | D4S | CNN-66E
        15' ZN6 Subaru WRX STI Premium | CBS | EBU-36R

Comment

Originally posted by jv-st View Post
          Grats on the pickup man! lmao, when i showed the gf what an ep3r was she just said "oh its like my jazz, we can be twins" eh.... i know the feel
          lol
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Left my personal phone at the station in teh EP3 today. prolly got a broken window atm and fone stolen....

but details are 102k klm
            one owner
            obviously manual
            no rust anywhere
            Logbooks from japan
            no accidents, no bog anywhere
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

Car came with extras like Honda OEM Headlight protectors, Visors, floor mats

Car hadnt been started in 4 weeks as as a result car battery needed to be jump started. Drove fine, went down to Wollongong to get this EP3R up. When I got home, decided to test the battery as I had a good idea it was out. turned off, adn tried to turn back on. wouldnt start.

First mod - heavy duty battery from NRMA.

Second as there was only one key to this EP3R, got a guy out to supply, cut and recode a genuine honda key for me.

Possibly this Sunday I will have some time to clean the car. Needs a nice clean inside and out
              Integra Type R
              Integra Type S
              S2000

Comment

Nice, congrats on the EP3R, can't wait to see it in person
                BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                NSEX

Comment

But EP3s don't have an immobilizer and you wouldn't need someone to come and recode a key for you.

You'd need that on certain other Honda cars though...

Comment

But in my EP3 there is a green lock on the cluster, so there is an immobiser!
                    Integra Type R
                    Integra Type S
                    S2000

Comment

This EP3 must be special if it has headlight protectors!
                      ClubITR | Like

Comment

Congrats on the purchase! Hope you enjoy the mini-van life.

Originally posted by Symphorced View Post
                        But EP3s don't have an immobilizer and you wouldn't need someone to come and recode a key for you.

You'd need that on certain other Honda cars though...
                        I thought facelift EP3Rs had an immobiliser?

Comment

Thanks guys!

So yeah, after the sale of the DC5, I plan to buy two cars. One car that was a cheap run around for me to get me to the station, and a 4wd for Julie for the now family!

Wanted to get a Jazz as I have been impressed by the Honda quality, and the low maintenance of the Honda Jazz.

My criteria was manual, full service history, no rust, and cheap. My preference was a facelift so 2006 +, white, one owner, no accidents, and relative clean example.

I spent two days looking at, inspecting, and test driving certain examples. For anyone else looking for a jazz, dont buy any that are over 150k kilometres, you can easily find examples with only around 100k on the clock, give or take 20k each way! Also if you are looking at Jazz, look on gumtree especially, with such a cheap car, the majority of owners would be restricting themselves to use gumtree as a selling point only!

I looked at a total of 6 jazz's and only two of them had no rust. A couple had rust on the hatch hinges, and majority had it in the spare wheel well. One car even had rust on the bottom of all four doors, and every bolt in the engine bay was rusted.

I found a black VTi 2006 model which was in OK condition. Paintwork was the best and one mirror was scratched. I didnt really care as the primary purpose of this car is to get me around town, cheaply. The car was overdue for a service but drove ok, except it's clutch was on it's way out and grabbing quite high. Rego was due in a month too and I made a calculated offer on the car absed on the imminent costs required to get the car running at it's best. I was rather conservative with my low-ish offer, and to my surprise the owner declined. Nice guy, but a dreamer. Car was advertised for $6.6K and was only willing to knock off $600. I think this was a blessing in disguise as my offer of $4.5K was based on if the car was serviced scheudely, and a clutchw as more reasonable, I would have bought that car at $6,000.

The next day I went down to Wollongong to look at another Jazz. Due to the 60min drive, I contacted the owner and talked at length to better understand the car and if it was reasonable. I dont like making offers on cars unless I see it in person, but I did give him a range, and the good thing was after a couple hours the owner said I can have the car in that range!

The car is a 2006 VTi manual jazz with 102,xxx on the clock, full service history, accident free, one owner, fully optioned with OEM parts, and no rust!

The car was for sale as the owner upgraded to a brand new jazz and thus this car was untouched for just over a month. This completely drained the battery and the owner had to charge the battery for a few hours before I could come down. Eventually got down there and took the car for a drive. it drove incredibily well and everything worked. Made an offer on the car and was accepted. The car does have a couple gaps though. The owner's son lost one of the keys so I ordered a genuine key and cut for the car. Also when I got home, I decided to test the battery, so i turned the car off, and tried to start it and it didnt turn over. NRMA provided me with a new battery the next day.

The car is scheduled for it's service and will be doing this over the weekend. have also ordered new RDA blank rotors and pads for the front for a decent sized service!

This car is amazing. love the fuel efficiency, and the way the back seats move to give room to store heaps of stuff!

Pictures of the car to come!
                          Integra Type R
                          Integra Type S
                          S2000

Comment

Integra Type R
                            Integra Type S
                            S2000

Comment

I knew it was a jazz haha
                              You're such a bullshit artist :P

Comment