06 dc5s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

06 dc5s

Hey guys, after reading over a few builds threads, I was motivated to start my own!
    So about three months ago, I was having a browse over carsales as we do and came across a milano red dc5s that caught my eye.
    Few days later, I was over at the previous owners house signing over the papers.
    She wasn't in the best nick (brake pads were worn, top part of the car's paint was fading and the struts were gone) but she was stock, which I was very happy with.

Anywho only engine mods I have so far:
    -Injen CAI

Other:
    BCBR coils - no longer have them on. I commute way too much and the gf is not happy! They just weren't practical for everyday driving so I reverted back to stock suspension.
    Also, front is now sitting higher then the back as previous owner raped front struts so I replaced them with dc5r struts. Thank god they popped up at the right time and they were cheap so why not.

Things to add:
    -headers
    -high flow cat
    -cat back exhaust
    -kpro & tune
    -wheels (regamaster, te37s?)
    -aesthetic upgrades

heres some pics

fresh wash

really needs a good cut and polish which I'm yet to do. You can also see the difference in colour from the top. so much fades

Soon... toda headers and ep3 sway bar. Just waiting on a nice catback to pop up.

Mod List:

Engine:
    Injen CAI
    TODA Headers
    Fujitsubo RM01A Catback
    100 cel HFC (unsure of brand)

Suspension:
    BC type RA coilovers

Aesthetics:
    Chargespeed Lip Kit
    Takata front tow hook
    Benen iridium rear tow hook
    6k HID kit - yet to be installed

Misc:
    Viper 3706V alarm system

thats all for now
    Last edited by ghuynh93; 20-06-15, 11:00 PM.

Looking good mate. Toda is some of the best money can buy. Put it to good use.
    Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Nice pick up on the toda headers. Bro bc br ain't even stiff haha. My set are on max stiffness and it feels just a tiny bit stiffer than stock. The car is part of who you are, if the gf can't handle then tell her to walk. Hehe :P
      > http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...894#post254894

Comment

Originally posted by McDognalds View Post
        Nice pick up on the toda headers. Bro bc br ain't even stiff haha. My set are on max stiffness and it feels just a tiny bit stiffer than stock. The car is part of who you are, if the gf can't handle then tell her to walk. Hehe :P
        Haha bro, not at all. But when you come from a camry, I don't blame her :P and I felt like i was wasting them aswell. I drive way too much and I'm always the one offering to drive, I just hate relying on others! Lol.
        for now I'll just preserve it for the track in the future (hopefully)

Comment

Nice car man. Pretty sure I saw this car around recently, looks good!

Comment

If you're from the south east, probably we me!

Comment

Good stuff. BC BRs are pretty much stock on the softest setting. I daily mine with no issues on 25 clicks all round haha! you just have to get used to them

Comment

Hey guys, just want your opinion on this. V-Lip or top one motors lip splitter? Or both?
                thinking of getting em real soon !
                lip splitter can be found here: http://www.toponemotors.com/dc5-hond...2005-2006.html

Comment

Nice DC5S in MR! Not a common sight

Toda in yet? How's the low-mid range?

Comment

Hey bro. Nah not yet. Picking up a fujitsubo power getter from a member tomorrow and will probably Chuck it all on sometime during the weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by ghuynh93 View Post
                      Hey bro. Nah not yet. Picking up a fujitsubo power getter from a member tomorrow and will probably Chuck it all on sometime during the weekend!
                      Don't forget the pics!
                      ClubITR | Like

Comment

just a minor update, and its not good either.

Just got arrived home from getting my car cut and polished. Car looked sweet when I picked it up but once I arrived home and had a comprehensive look I wasn't happy at all. Burning so hard atm. Parts of my tail were missing paint, over buffed and damaged.
                        Even my mirrors are damaged, like how do you do that? Half assed job all around aswell, car's interior wasn't cleaned nor polished properly. Will post pics in a bit.

P.s was a place at Dandenong Plaza. Those who live in the south east will probably know which place I'm talking about.

what do ? returned and they were already closed

Comment

Go back there tomorrow and show them the damage done!
                          Shak's S2000

Comment

20140925_171019.jpg20140925_171115.jpg20140925_171140.jpg
                            Have a look at the photos.. So mad
                            Attached Files

Comment

20140925_171011.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X