Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tenza's DC5R

Hey guys my names Kelvin
    Recently purchased CW DC5R in Melbourne ,Dead stock with only a Exedy clutch and short shifter ,Has 144k kms on it.After own a few of turbo cars and EK4, dc5r feels totally different to other, gearbox ratio is close,need to take some more time to get used to,sit 4000rpm on120km/h from Melbourne all the way back to Canberra.

Future Mods:
    Intake
    Coilover
    Exhaust
    Wheels

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

A week after own it,service done(oil, oil filter, gearbox oil) wheel alignment done,LED globe all round, rego to ACT

[IMG]
    I swear I didn't ask for that number from my plate!lol.....
    [/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    After owned for a week, I'm quite happy with the car, although found a few things need to fix it( no A/C , found out compressor make it squeak noise after regas.so new one have to replace before summer, scratch here and there )but overall I'm happy!!
    Next mod: will call up just jap tomorrow to see if they have bc br in stock!
    Last edited by tenza26; 25-05-14, 03:43 PM.

Welcome mate! Nice car
    Shak's S2000

Comment

WHY JIZZ!

Welcome man
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

Update!
        BC br installed

I think is a bit too low, maybe raise back up a bit!
        also need a rear camber arms and Wheel alignment!
        Last edited by tenza26; 14-06-14, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Car looks clean! How are the bc br's?

Comment

Welcome. Nice car!

Originally posted by eltonn View Post
            Bc br are awesome. I use them as daily on my dc5 and it's comfy!
            > http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...894#post254894

Comment

Originally posted by eltonn View Post
              Just install it today, but I used on my S15 before and they are great,can't complain with the price I paid!

Comment

Originally posted by tenza26 View Post
                I think is a bit too low, maybe raise back up a bit!
                also need a rear camber arms and Wheel alignment!
                Very clean! Leave it at that height! If you get different wheels, adjust accordingly with Tyre size. It'll sit perfect.

Comment

Nice clean car! as mentioned above, leave it at that height for when you get different wheels, if you think its still too low when you get wheels, then adjust it accordingly
                  BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                  APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                  Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                  NSEX

Comment

Originally posted by Paulieee_R View Post
                    Very clean! Leave it at that height! If you get different wheels, adjust accordingly with Tyre size. It'll sit perfect.
                    Originally posted by wongy View Post
                    Nice clean car! as mentioned above, leave it at that height for when you get different wheels, if you think its still too low when you get wheels, then adjust it accordingly
                    Thanks guys
                    I end up raise 10mm up front and rear, i prefer that way coz first: the offset of the standard wheels is too weak and too much camber at the back, second:for me,coilover is for performance, not for fully sick look! If you know what I mean!!also I work car for living, so raise back up only take me around 15mins with hoist.

Comment

Thinking to get some spacers for standard wheels, any suggestion guys?

Comment

Install injen today, harder then I expect , I have to drill another hole for the LH side washer bottle mount due to not line up!also have to adj few times for the pipe to sit perfect,but the reward is worth it!
                        Car feels like pull it more harder, specially v-tec kicks in,love it..[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Loving it! Nothing beats a DIY. Keep up the good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Norm View Post
                            Loving it! Nothing beats a DIY. Keep up the good stuff!
                            Thanks Norm!
                            Also the factory mesh where the fog light is, for some stupid reason it's missing on both side,so I did some DIY,looks a bit better and also prevent bugs or anything go straight to filter.

[IMG]
                            [/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                            X