Clear All

Nice update once again!
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

good work Michael
      my sale thread 21.01.12
      CLICK & BUY AWAY

Comment

Gave the old hasport mounts a little Tlc. They are bruised and battered, you can only make them so much better.

88a inserts are in nice and snug. (put these inserts in by hand and a rubber mallet, what a nightmare)

Skunk 2 front camber arms getting a bit of Tlc aswell. Old ball joint were beyond repair.

Tonight was a mission!!! A friend and I, yes just the 2 of us... carried my motor to the Honda Odyssey, loaded it and transported it to my house.

Comment

Not much of an update, been very busy with the other things in life.

Test fitted the intake manifold and fuel rail. Heaps of shaving and cutting before it gets powdercoated.

Oil return line installed and the heat reflecting split sleeves are on the way along with a few other things.

I might change the fitting for the oil sump side to a 45 degree fitting.

Comment

Very nice, loving the attention to detail. I might have missed it but what type of coating is on your exhaust?
            Honed - WEB: https://honeddevelopments.com/ FB: https://www.facebook.com/honeddevelopments

Comment

It is just high temp powder coat.

Planning to ceramic coat everything down the track.

Manifold
              Rear housing
              2 piece down pipe
              Dump tube.

Comment

Had to move the motor and parts to another room as my friend is going to rent a room. Ultimate mission but it's getting done slowly.

Old man cave.

New man cave.

Ordered a 45 degree fitting for that oil return, so ocd and itchy right now.

Got some lovely gifts for my birthday, very thoughtful of my gf and her friends for getting them. Time to bust some nuts! I also received a few other gifts such as a brand new knock sensor, nrg boss kit, new desktop computer. clothes etc.

Comment

My work station for yesterday.

Did some shaving and cutting. Long hours grinding and shaving away, intake manifold almost finished atleast.

Tensioner pulley mounting point cut off and shaved down nicely. Still a little more sanding to do.

Cleaned up some surface on the water pump housing while I was at it.

Waterpump housing finished and painted, still curing. Turned out exactly how I wanted it to be and was well worth the time and effort.

Mocked up a few things such as the K-tuned swivel neck thermostat and the aircon and powersteering delete kit.

The weather was top notch today so I decided to wire brush and paint the alternator, starter motor and mid shaft.

Now the waiting game begins. Need a good few days before the paint is fully cured and is safe to handle.

Not car related but my fish are looking good!!

Comment

Nice work as usual.
                    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                      Nice work as usual.
                      Thanks felix! Tying to keep the work quality linear haha.

I need to remove the factory pulley on the alternator and swap it over to the k-tuned extended one. Reason being is that the factory pulley doesn't align up with all the other pulleys after installing the AC/PS delete kit.

I've decided to delete the heater as I have clearance issues with the Wastegate being in the way. So the Oem factory thermostat housing can go in the bin.

Test fitted the colour coded alternator and it is looking a lot better than before. I will need to change that water pump, it has seen better days once upon a time ago and doesn't spin smoothly anymore.

Comment

whoahh so clean dude OCD eye sex right here!

Comment

Originally posted by kevinnguyens View Post
                          whoahh so clean dude OCD eye sex right here!
                          Gone too far to turn back kevin, taking my time now.

Removing the pulley on the alternator was quite hard but with a little bit of improvisation, it finally came off. You can also see how the pulley is extended so that it lines up with the crank pulley.

The downstar beauty washers looking real good.

Comment

Attention to detail is amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Toddxxx View Post
                              Attention to detail is amazing
                              Thanks champ! keen to see what's next on your s2k. =]

Comment

An amazing build, can i ask where you got the bolt boys kit? I inboxed downstar inc but they say they cant ship to aus

Comment

Working...
                                X