No announcement yet.

HUM05 - Abdul's boosted K24 DC2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw this car on Facebook, amazing stuff so far... Baller parts too haha. Good stuff man.

Comment

I don't even know what to say right now. Apart from the fact that I'm super mad this isn't my car.
      Good luck with the tune !

Comment

this is absolute madness..... im so speechless of this bulid. boss as!

Comment

Looks fantastic - very clean
          1988 CRX
          1999 Integra Type R
          2020 Civic Type R

Comment

This thing is definitely over 9000!
            Shak's S2000

Comment

It's come along way since that first meet by the river man, and good to see you are one of the few that follow through with what you originally set out to do! I'm not going to lie, but I thought you were crazy to want to S/C a K24 when you first told me about your plans.

Great work on the build (So far, as I know it'll be never ending ), and it's been great to see all the updates on FB. Also that you did a heap of the work yourself. Feel proud that you've done it, and learnt something new along the way. You'll have the biggest smile on your face when you drive it for the first time, trust me.

I'll keep an eye out for an update, and I'll try to come and visit the shop next time I'm in Brisbane

Comment

Beautiful Abdul. Just beautiful. I have the same plans to supercharge my kswap after I get over being N/A

I am abit worried about the rotrex though. I'm close with Zi and Yonas aswell and I've seen those chargers give up on them on the dyno without much pushing either. Apparently the best way to go is to get the biggest charger of them all.. C38-91/92 if I'm correct and run the lowest boost possible.

It's the only thing I worry about otherwise I would of been supercharged aswell. Heads up I guess. Just been hearing way too many negative stories about them down here in Sydney. Good thing is bullet performance is in Queensland and warranty is around the corner anyway

This build now rests on my cars fate of supercharging so please make your one work lol.

I'm blown away at the attention to detail aswell. Amazing build. Keep up the great work.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                  Beautiful Abdul. Just beautiful. I have the same plans to supercharge my kswap after I get over being N/A

I am abit worried about the rotrex though. I'm close with Zi and Yonas aswell and I've seen those chargers give up on them on the dyno without much pushing either. Apparently the best way to go is to get the biggest charger of them all.. C38-91/92 if I'm correct and run the lowest boost possible.

It's the only thing I worry about otherwise I would of been supercharged aswell. Heads up I guess. Just been hearing way too many negative stories about them down here in Sydney. Good thing is bullet performance is in Queensland and warranty is around the corner anyway

This build now rests on my cars fate of supercharging so please make your one work lol.

I'm blown away at the attention to detail aswell. Amazing build. Keep up the great work.
                  Hey man, thanks for the kind words. The Rotrex is so easy man, installation, maintenance so simple so clean. you can see how short my pipping is... ive got a mate over in the states, his been using his c38-61 on a stock k20 with 400 hp at the wheels for about 3.5 years now. ill put up a video soon of what it sounds like soon but i do recommend it

Comment

Massive thanks for all the positive comments, means so much to heard people appreciating my build

Comment

Heres a picture of my complete interior ;

Bride Zeta 3 FIA approved
                      Takata Race harnesses
                      PCI seat rails
                      nardi personal steering wheel
                      Checkered sports boss kit
                      Haltech RacePack dash
                      Itr Cluster
                      Ktuned Billet shifter box (amazing product)
                      checkered sports gear knob
                      Custom allow floor plates
                      password Carbon fuel covers

Another picture i took today, all ready for a tune

Heres a short video of what the Rotrex sounds like and how the blow off valve just goes off haha. its on a Shitty base man atm hence the flames. No one really has ran my set up on a Haltech, well im the first in Australia. just click on it to view it

Comment

Originally posted by HUM05 View Post
                        Hey man, thanks for the kind words. The Rotrex is so easy man, installation, maintenance so simple so clean. you can see how short my pipping is... ive got a mate over in the states, his been using his c38-61 on a stock k20 with 400 hp at the wheels for about 3.5 years now. ill put up a video soon of what it sounds like soon but i do recommend it
                        Can't wait to see it working @ wot <3

Comment

Awesome build. Can't wait to see it running around old roads!

Comment

I thank everyone for all their positive comments. Its a great feeling when people appreciate your own build Here are some updates. Just waiting on my tuner to get back to me, he is currently busy with other cars. So hopefully itll be done in the next week or so :nervy:

Gave it a full flush and trying out all Motul products.

Engine bay complete very happy with how it turned out.

all ready for the tune

will keep you guys updated thanks again

Comment

So awesome Abdul !

Comment

Not enough falafel...

Comment

Working...
                                X