No announcement yet.

Justin's TGM J's Racing Integra Type R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like everyone said, very amazing build. Those mugen gauges and J's racing parts looks awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by blueguy View Post

J's Racing 4-2 manifold and 2-1 decat.

Such nice parts. Looks like a serious build!

Love those J's racing headers... So much bling. How's the car sound with the full J's racing set up?

Comment

I've seen this build already, it's defs top quality!

Here it is on Thrll ... http://thrll.com/car/2004-honda-integra-12292/newest/3

Good to read through the update blog though ...

Comment

Thanks for the nice feedback.

I've made my blog public again although it needs to be updated which I'll look to do with proper posts over the coming weeks/months. The Thrll site is ok, but I didn't put any context around the build like my blog.

http://dc5life.blogspot.com/

The full J's setup is fairly subtle (for a full setup), however when you hit WOT, it screams like you would expect a J's car to sound like. I generally tend to get compliments of the sound without seeking them so I guess it's a crowd pleaser. Of course I like the sound but then I've always been a fan of full J's systems from Hot Version videos etc.

As alluded to by others, the car has come on leaps and bounds from what I started posted on here. I took this picture of it in late Spring of 2012.

Last edited by blueguy; 14-01-14, 05:42 AM.

Comment

You'll make a killing man if you part out to us Australians. So many rares.
            Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

That looks amazing..

Comment

Originally posted by knobosaurus View Post
                You'll make a killing man if you part out to us Australians. So many rares.
                So would the postal service lol

Originally posted by kseries View Post
                That looks amazing..
                Thanks

Comment

Only Type II J's Racing Wing in existence aswell..
                  Love your car mate, very inspirational.
                  When you can, if possible can you get a video clip of your exhaust please?
                  Also, the beatrush under panel? How'd you go with fitting it up with the J's Racing Front Bumper? Any specific details or shots?
                  Last edited by MYDC5R; 20-01-14, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MYDC5R View Post
                    Only Type II J's Racing Wing in existence aswell..
                    Love your car mate, very inspirational.
                    Also, the beatrush under panel? How'd you go with fitting it up with the J's Racing Front Bumper? Any specific details or shots?
                    Cheers fella.

Yep, for those that don't know (I'm not sure I even posted it in my blog), I had actually ordered the J's GT wing type I. However, after spending some time talking to Umemoto San on mods and setup, he sneakily custom spec'd a Type II wing to fit the teg, which is only available for the S2000.
                    The difference is essentially the double step design which aside from providing more downforce, gives me 15 stages of adjustability compared to the Type I's 4 stages.

When I next pop down to TGM I'll see if one of my mates is around and we'll video a fly by.

Re: the Beatrush, the J's splitter fits over it (or technically under it if we're talking about the right way up). Next time it's on the ramps I'll get a picture if I remember.

Comment

Originally posted by MYDC5R View Post
                      Fly by

Comment

Justin, I think it's time to update us on your progress haha. Ur blog is looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by blueguy View Post
                          Cheers fella.

Yep, for those that don't know (I'm not sure I even posted it in my blog), I had actually ordered the J's GT wing type I. However, after spending some time talking to Umemoto San on mods and setup, he sneakily custom spec'd a Type II wing to fit the teg, which is only available for the S2000.
                          The difference is essentially the double step design which aside from providing more downforce,
                          gives me 15 stages of adjustability compared to the Type I's 4 stages.

When I next pop down to TGM I'll see if one of my mates is around and we'll video a fly by.

Re: the Beatrush, the J's splitter fits over it (or technically under it if we're talking about the right way up). Next time it's on the ramps I'll get a picture if I remember.
                          Looks much more aggressive then the Type I wing that's why i opt'd for it

Thank you for your fly by also.

Comment

Working...
                          X