This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squalled View Post
    Great work mate. Car has come a long way.
    thanks mate! still a long way to go too

Comment

Originally posted by stalis View Post
      LOL got a preface bar, keeping it preface brahhh!
      Lmao I swear it looked like a facelift.

Comment

got around to spraying the rims last night, and i opted for dc2r gunmetal grey, same colour as on the rims. Got a mate to give me a hand and i think they came out quite decent

Looks a bit odd in photos but its a slightly different shade in person, the camera cant quite get the colour on point

got it mocked up on the barrels, will torque them down tomorrow after work, also sourced out a itr front strut bar, also gave the ends of them a coat of paint, because there was slight surface rust

My mate came past to do a airbox mod, also told him to help me mock up the barrels got 2 wheels all torqued up, will post tomorrow when theres sunlight. Some of you might recall his jdm front dc2 from this site, his also got his own build thread which you might want to check out

car shoulllld be on the road by next week

Comment

quick update of the amber clock photo lit up, which i said i would show from a previous post

and the rims completely finished, all bolts torqued down, just need to install the chrome valves and im set! more updates when the cars on the road.

Comment

Been a while since my last update, nothing too crazy happening as usual. Swapped out my kind of munted red Recaro for a fairly mint black one, was contemplating getting a second one for the passenger but the way siblings get in and out, i think id rather not.. other than that, new wing, new muffler, new wheels, and the infamous problem with the b series, dizzy destroyed.

By luck i found a buddy club short shifter for sale, was fairly rusted and the guy wanted peanuts for it anyway.

Picked it up, one of the bearings inside were jammed so tapped that out a new bearing put in its place and gave it a coat of paint

sold the power-getter since it had all the sound deadening ripped out and a dude offered to buy it, new muffler for the time being was put on which i blatantly hate.. someone please offer me so i can get rid of this hideous thing.

(bought a new jack too, fkn finally.)

Mugen gen1 purchased, replica unfortunately, should never have sold my genuine one when i first bought the car. Was very close to the colour of my car but decided to Diy respray it anyway and surprisingly, it came out very well

Also got around to doing the USDM taillight parker mod too around the same time, thanks to my mate who had the connectors to be able to do it.

And lastly, picked up Enkei RP01's is 16x8 +35 and 16x7 +35, needs refurbishing but will get around to that, Carbon bonnet was picked up also, but that will need re-clearing too.

Sorry for the iphone screen shots, photos were all over the place.

Comment

Cool build and all, but what ever happened to taking it to the track?

Comment

Hopefully one day daniel my boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X