This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dpr DC2

Hey fellas, This is my 96 Dc2 VTI-R, nothing too crazy but have a read anyway.

the car when i picked it up, and ive done basically nothing as of yet, besides reverse it into a metal bin once LOL, with minimal damage ahaha

and after a few months of driving it, the mod bug kicked in, and I was just saving like crazy for parts. After a year, things started to get a bit serious, I have friends at Tyre Power North Melbourne who inspired me to track the car, after seeing them at track I was set on it. After I had Started Working at Tyre Power and seeing peoples builds and different techniques they used, it got me even more Gee'd up! And I've finally started sourcing parts that will get me to that stage, so I guess this is where it begins.

Parts that came prefitted with the car:
    Mugen hard rubber bushing on front lower suspension arms, and main rear trailing arms
    SuperPro PU Bushing for the front and rear sway bars , and shock absorber bottom mounts
    hard rubber suspension top mounts which came off a JDM DC2R
    KYB-G Shocks and 98 spec JDM DC2R springs
    Spoon Sports rear strut bar
    Custom made steel braided brake lines all round
    K&N drop in
    Last edited by stalis; 04-06-15, 06:54 PM.

what a sexy little car!

Comment

LOL nathan

few of the parts that have arrived early, still waiting for the Fujitsubo exhuast, and coilovers. Also got around to getting an Xtreme Stage 1 Sports organic, which i LOVE over the previous Exedy HD.

Last edited by stalis; 04-06-15, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Well another day, another item delivered. Finally got my Fujitsubo Power Getter imported from Singapore, all im waiting for now is the coils till the install of everything!

Comment

Looks clean mate!
          Didn't know any of the integras came with a 4x114.3 PCD. Thought all the ITR's were 5 stud.

Comment

Originally posted by rookie View Post
            Looks clean mate!
            Didn't know any of the integras came with a 4x114.3 PCD. Thought all the ITR's were 5 stud.
            ahaha cheers mate! the 96 spec pre facelift itr's came with the 4x114.3, they were only released in japan though! ahaha

Comment

updated some more info of the things I've installed already, forgot about mentioning the clutch and stuff before hand ahaha

here's a pic of the header to the axleback, header has been wrapped as well

and the Fujitsubo Power Getter installed, looks odd on a Prefacelift, since it seems like it sticks out too much.. but sound SOOOO much better than the Spoon N1 rep i had on LOL

Pumped as to chuck these on, if anyone guesses the price i paid for it, ill shout you a bar of snickers ahaha, rubber has also been put on Toyo Proxes T1R on the fronts, Kumho Solus on the rears

Random photo of Tyre Power North Melbournes 370z, thing is a beast!

Random Engine bay shot before exhuast install ahaha

Comment

haaha story of my life, "buys car to get around and a to b... end up modding it"

Comment

Originally posted by mountfranklin View Post
                  haaha story of my life, "buys car to get around and a to b... end up modding it"
                  ahahah. that's how it always is hey
                  Last edited by stalis; 04-06-15, 06:56 PM.

Comment

finally had time off work, got the conversion done in 2 days with the help of mates, this includes 4x114.3 hubs front and rear, coilovers, wheels. verry veryyyyy pleased with the outcome! ahaha

getting started! metal polish is deffs my new favorite thing to rub.. wot.. LOL, nah but in all seriousness, the muffler came in with a yellow tinge to it and scratches, 20 mins with the metal polish and some elbow grease, looks brand new again! yayayayayayay

andddd the rear completed

after a draining second day, 6 hours of cracking bolts, finally bolted the fronts in!

Was kicking it at my work place, Tyre Power North Melbourne and thought id take a happy snap for the new setup

Comment

Well a few things have been happening recently, i got into a 3 way car crash for one... surprisingly all that happened to my car was the clear coat peeled off a bit from the front bar, the car caught in-front of me (Rola Sportivo) got written off.. and the car in front of that was just grazed, and also happened to be an Aston Martin DB9

few more updates as of late, purchased a Apexi VAFC2, i know alot of people think its useless, but i picked it up from a mate for 100 bucks so i thought fk it

and just trying out something with my front bar , camo patterns going on tomorrow :P

My mate From Tyre Power organised a FN2R meet and told me to kick it with them, here's a few photos. Definitely planing to drop it more by this week.

Cheers to Dave N. for the photos, yes, his a wedding photographer if you haven't realised already LOL

Comment

vafc can give some gains if tuned properly, nice build

Comment

Originally posted by Lonewolf View Post
                          vafc can give some gains if tuned properly, nice build
                          ahah cheers ill probably wire it this week then tune it some time this month

Comment

got a bit bored this week camo anyone? LOL needs a bit more patterns, not the best looking but ahh well

Comment

Looks alright in person. Met you yesterday mate!

Comment

Working...
                              X