APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
      Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
      NSEX

Comment

Yep, thanks Nathan!
        Project TOPLESS

Comment

Hello boys and girls!
          So instead of studying...this happened today!

uploadfromtaptalk1394363136207.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1394363171352.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1394363189736.jpg

As notified by Dedy, my oem diff mounts were cracking/cracked, so they weren't doing its job, so I went about buying this set and got it installed. Due to my lack of knowledge and air power, it did take me about 3hrs haha. At least I didn't waste money paying someone to do it for me!

Differences? Improved throttle response, rear end feels more solid, car feels less loose if you know what I mean hahaha.

Thanks guys!
          Project TOPLESS

Comment

hey guys!
            Another annoying little update! haha
            So as some of you may have noticed, a part of my bumper had been drilled out by the previous owner, to allow for fresh air to reach the Injen, but that no longer exists. It was quite a dodgy job and hence somewhat unpleasant to the eye, not just to myself but for others who have also noticed it. Essentially, I got rid of it completely!

As you can see, there's a gaping hole there, but at least it's much cleaner than before! and even more air can get through now! Later on I will add some wire mesh to prevent any large unwanted objects from entering my bumper.

Next up! While i was working on my bumper, my bud Nathan helped me to relocate my front license plate to the grille area. I must say he is very good with his hands, did a superb job! fitment was perfect! All it took were a couple of aluminium angle brackets, which he butchered himself! Thanks dude! Well here it is

I think it looks great and it cleans up the front end. I will eventually purchase some license plate caps to cover up the nostrils.

Thanks guys!
            Project TOPLESS

Comment

Just read your thread start to finish for the first time man. Some nice mods added to the car and can't wait to see some more added over time

Sucks about the js racing intake though saw you put it up for sale a few weeks back on fb. Did you end up selling it?

Comment

Thanks Todd. Yeah I sold it last week, back to stock airbox for now!
                Project TOPLESS

Comment

yooo, how's things??
                  I got new wheels this week OMGGG!!!

wanna see the face of it?
                  Last edited by ryry668; 12-04-14, 04:01 PM.
                  Project TOPLESS

Comment

Indeed i'm good with my hands looking good!
                    BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                    APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                    Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                    NSEX

Comment

Show us your face!
                      ClubITR | Like

Comment

Should have got wheels that fit
                        Those fronts look wide with some low off-setish going on,
                        So stop being a tease and spill the beans
                        02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

I know what they are nice buy!!!!
                          ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
                            Should have got wheels that fit
                            Those fronts look wide with some low off-setish going on,
                            So stop being a tease and spill the beans
                            You're definitely going to hate what I've got going on then :P
                            Also he's at stock height still so they will settle in nicely once dropped

The rears look nice as man! Keen to see what you got!

Comment

Drop it n perfect
                              Integra Type R
                              Integra Type S
                              S2000

Comment

haha okay guys, here they are!!

those who are familiar will recognise where these wheels came from. The specs are pretty much made for the S, so it was only a matter of biting the bullet and paying for that price tag, which to me is HUGE lol.

I'm so happy with my purchase, and to those wondering, i have just recently put down a deposit on a set of coils, coming soon!

thanks guys!

Project TOPLESS

Comment

Working...
                                X