Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My EK1 daily/track day warrior diary (for now).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations on the purchase guy, best colour. I'm sure we'll see the EK1 at the track again sometime though...

Comment

Congrats again man! Looks like our EK battles will be put on hold
      1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
      1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
      2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
      F1 Nut

Comment

Congrats on your new car man, looking forward to seeing what sort of times you can get out of it at Winton!

Comment

Finally living the dream, yeah boy!
          Shak's S2000

Comment

I'm just sitting here nodding in approval.
            ClubITR | Like

Comment

Peter! Awesome dude! Happy that you got the car you always wanted!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jayden95 View Post
                Awesome man, good luck with the s2000!
                Thanks a lot mate!

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                Congratulations on the purchase guy, best colour. I'm sure we'll see the EK1 at the track again sometime though...
                Thanks Tom! I knew you'd approve of the red. And I'm not so certain about the EK1 attending another track day as I will most likely be selling the semi slicks and the coilovers. Also the personal wheel + boss kit will be transferred to the S2000.

Originally posted by Oz Striker View Post
                Congrats on your new car man, looking forward to seeing what sort of times you can get out of it at Winton!
                Thanks Ryan! I'm also looking forward to tracking this machine at Winton, this car is a lot of fun. I'll be tracking it stock for a while as I want to get used to the characteristics of a RWD. I think a stock S2000 should be able to do a 1:45 and under with decent tyres. We will have to see how it goes.

Originally posted by Shakeel View Post
                Finally living the dream, yeah boy!
                Thanks Shak! Finally living the dream, and it was about time too!

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                I'm just sitting here nodding in approval.
                Haha approval from boss Felix is all I ever wanted. Thanks Felix!

Originally posted by Norm View Post
                Peter! Awesome dude! Happy that you got the car you always wanted!!!
                Thanks Norm! Super happy myself, the wait was long but it was worth it.
                1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Sat in the car on Sunday. Still not sure if I should believe that it exists...

Comment

Originally posted by dnapol View Post
                    Congrats again man! Looks like our EK battles will be put on hold
                    Missed replying to your comment, and once again Thanks a lot Napo. It's too bad that we didn't get to battle it out in the EK but I believe it's time to move on from the EK1. Will probably post the coils and semis up soon.

Originally posted by Symphorced View Post
                    Sat in the car on Sunday. Still not sure if I should believe that it exists...
                    Omg this guy never believes anything I do or say. Haha.
                    1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Working...
                    X