• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG_DC5 View Post
    Hehe put bobo to work!
    Bobo and Riley have been good err... strippers. Hahaha

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
    Wow, so what do you do in your spare time?
    Oh, just pull '90's supercars to bits
    I was just thinking about this the other day, I must be insane. Normally someone's first major car restoration project would be something a little more mainstream but I decide to start off with this?!

The NSX is assembled brilliantly though and much of it's beauty lies in its simplicity.
    | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Cant wait for.moe updates
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

Well today was spent doing more paint stripping... had some success with the gernie getting paint out of difficult to get at areas.

Before:

After:

During, haha...

Also spent a bit of time this morning cleaning up Dan's F20C ready for installation into his AE86 Levin Coupe!

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

love the updates
          my sale thread 21.01.12
          CLICK & BUY AWAY

Comment

Serious? You ALSO have an FC Holden in your driveway?

Do want!
            1988 CRX
            1999 Integra Type R
            2020 Civic Type R

Comment

Originally posted by Setanta View Post
              Serious? You ALSO have an FC Holden in your driveway?

Do want!
              That's actually in my mates driveway. The owner of the FC ute is the guy who will be painting the NSX. He may be interested in selling it

He is currently working on his 20B Turbo Series 2 RX7 project... madness!

Comment

Another awesome update!
                ClubITR | Like

Comment

A few updates from this weekend...

Dash removed fully...

Door mostly stripped

Comment

That looks like a nightmare to put back together xD nice progress
                    BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                    APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                    Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                    NSEX

Comment

This thread is epic! Best of luck bringing her back to her former glory! Will be watching with interest

Comment

Cleaned some interior parts tonight.

22 years worth of dust and human slime gone!

Comment

Very nice Cambo!

Nice and clean again.
                          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Finally some more progress.

Drivers door dismantled and removed. Wiring harness was tricky to disconnect. I'd say almost impossible without the dash removed as I couldn't get my hands up in there to disconnect the plugs.

One door.

Next step is dismantle and remove the other door then prep the shell for paint!

Comment

Im guessing your repainting it the same colour, this NSX is going to look immaculate!

Comment

Originally posted by MYDC5R View Post
                                Im guessing your repainting it the same colour, this NSX is going to look immaculate!
                                Yes Formula Red!

I hope it looks as close to OEM quality as possible or better!

Comment

Working...
                                X