Do you think this is fixable guys?
    Very easy fix dude.
    It's only exterior.

Comment

DC2-VTIR, Learning Experience

Originally posted by MYDC5R View Post
      Very easy fix dude.
      It's only exterior.
      Do you think we can take it to a panel beats and fix it? Or just get new fenders?
      S2000 TRACK/DAILY BUILD

Comment

Re: DC2-VTIR, Learning Experience

I'd say just get a replacement fender, havd it colour matched and painted at a panel beaters and fit and align it yourself. It'll be cheaper and more fun.

Comment

Very easy fix. Rims look okay.

If I were you this is what I'd do:
          1. Go to a few panel beaters get a quote for two scenarios:
          a) The current damage
          b) Paint job on the fender and lip.

Compare the costs and decide what youd want to do.
          Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

wow nice build thread!

Comment

ive been working on this car with the last owner from caroline springs, has been defected many times hence last owner getting rid of it for a daily that wont get him into trouble.
              And that guard damage is easy repair, i live in delahey if u want a guard, i have one off my gunmetal grey dc2 witch i am now converting to jdm front.
              I have another jdm front if ur interested in a front end conversion.

Good to see this dc2 again
              Last edited by Jon; 22-03-13, 01:26 AM.

Comment

JDM front convert it plox! you will love it.

Comment

wow your dc2 and mine are pretty much twins..but mine's a black vtir ~ same exterior and interior except sr3 recaros, and bc p1's ~ gw ! love it

Comment

Thanks for all the replies guys!

Well we sorted out the fender by buying a new one from Sydney that was the same colour.

The end result

Abit annoyed that the colour isn't exactly the same, but still better than dents.

Anyway, moving on one of the things that were letting down the handling was the tyres, they were useless, so we decided to upgrade

We went from 205/50 to a 205/45, look much better we thought, and now we can lower the car a bit more too..

The tyres were amazing, the difference was clearly noticeable when driving, there was just so much more grip, and with the other handling mods we have on the car, this just tops it off!
                    S2000 TRACK/DAILY BUILD

Comment

So we adjusted the ride height and it is now perfect, exactly where we want it

Was a hot day a couple of days ago so we decided to get some spray painting done!

For reference this is what it looked like before!

Thanks felix for the advice on painting this, it may not be a huge difference, but every bit counts!
                      Last edited by jdm.itr; 24-04-13, 10:23 AM.
                      S2000 TRACK/DAILY BUILD

Comment

Working...
                      X