Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Perry View Post
    OMG OMG drools!!!!!!!

Welcome mate wish my EP3 came with the mugen parts so I dont need to source them out myself.
    thank you, yeah i've noticed alot more on the roads of Melbourne aswell since buying mine!

Comment

Originally posted by RPH View Post
      thank you, yeah i've noticed alot more on the roads of Melbourne aswell since buying mine!
      Same with Sydney in general when I got mine a few years ago there weren't any around, a mugen full kitted ep3 is even more rare.
      ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

Originally posted by Perry View Post
        Same with Sydney in general when I got mine a few years ago there weren't any around, a mugen full kitted ep3 is even more rare.
        the moment i saw the fully kitted one i got it straight away but i never knew the full kit was rare so very very lucky its sad there aren't many cosmetic options with the EP3R you really have to think outside the box

Comment

a few questions guys

1. your thoughts on redline tranny fluid i have a mate who has a "cocktail" mix alot of the evo guys run it and was told it would be good for me also?

2. im getting alot of scrubbing atm wheel specs are 17x7.5 +30 on 235/45/17 Federal 595 RSR's. would it be worth it to invest in coilovers and camber arms and further rolling out my guards or should i settle with a smaller tire profile say 225/45/17?

Comment

a few questions guys

1. your thoughts on redline tranny fluid i have a mate who has a "cocktail" mix alot of the evo guys run it and was told it would be good for me also?

2. im getting alot of scrubbing atm wheel specs are 17x7.5 +30 on 235/45/17 Federal 595 RSR's. would it be worth it to invest in coilovers and camber arms and further rolling out my guards or should i settle with a smaller tire profile say 225/45/17?
            might try rolling the guards and use 225.
            ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

Re: "cokke" ep3r [melb]

235/45 isn't ideal on a 7.5'' wheel on our cars anyway. I reckon just go 225/45 and then get coilovers and camber arms for the rear.

Comment

Originally posted by Symphorced View Post
                235/45 isn't ideal on a 7.5'' wheel on our cars anyway. I reckon just go 225/45 and then get coilovers and camber arms for the rear.
                cheers for that ill look into getting some new rubber at the start of next year, should i change the front also? it doesnt scrub as much as the rears

Comment

cheers for that ill look into getting some new rubber at the start of next year, should i change the front also? it doesnt scrub as much as the rears
                  If it's still got tread on it, I'd just run as it is for now instead of wasting money on new tires all over again. Run them until they're bold and then go to 225/45. If you're really keen to run a 235 width, you probably should be running with a 40 sidewall height otherwise your rolling diameter deviates too much from stock and the speedo goes out of whack.

Do you find the 235/45 balloons on the 7.5" wheel?

Comment

Welcome! Nice car and assortment of mods

Hope to see you out on the track next year sometime
                    Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Symphorced View Post
                      If it's still got tread on it, I'd just run as it is for now instead of wasting money on new tires all over again. Run them until they're bold and then go to 225/45. If you're really keen to run a 235 width, you probably should be running with a 40 sidewall height otherwise your rolling diameter deviates too much from stock and the speedo goes out of whack.

Do you find the 235/45 balloons on the 7.5" wheel?
                      Yeah I guess I should would be a waste considering I bought them brand new only a few months ago, yeah they do balloon on 7.5 wide wheels

Comment

Hey Guys im looking into getting coils relatively soon, will need to get rid of my Mugen Showa Suspension so if anyone is keen please feel free to shoot me a PM
                        can be shipped interstate at buyers expensive. This is just a google image but it looks exactly the same.
                        Last edited by RPH; 19-12-12, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Amazing.... love the wheels!

Comment

Minor touch ups restoring the red stitching on the momo wheel, with a red pen works like a charm brings it back to life!

Comment

Wow i'm so gonna do this with my red pen haha
                              Shak's S2000

Comment

"cokke" ep3r [melb]

Haha good idea!

How does the Mugen ride for street use?
                                ClubITR | Like

Comment

Working...
                                X