Ameer's DC5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ameer's DC5

hey as some of you know im Ameer. this is my second silver dc5 i loved the first one.. but because it wasnt the cleanest i didnt really wana spend alot of money on it. this ones much cleaner and i cant wait to start modding it!
    this is how it looked like when i picked it up. i know... dw rims goto go and need spoiler!!
    cp5549879182180455619.jpg
    cp5715557324245468676.jpg

since then i swapped my black sr4s for red ones. and changed the rims
    IMG_1808.jpg

then i put the spoiler on. this is how it looks like now.
    IMG_1811.jpg
    IMG_1813.jpg
    Last edited by amee-reb; 06-05-15, 02:46 PM.

So you swapped your car to this one :-)
    CLEMENTE

Comment

yeaa... woudv rather yours

Comment

nice car Ameer!
        Shak's S2000

Comment

Welcome bro. looks heaps better with the wing.
          sigpic

Comment

Good thing you put the wing back on, looks clean. Silver dc5's ftw

Comment

I KNOW tell me about it. dc5s need a wing! and i need some bigger wheels haha

Comment

Originally posted by amee-reb View Post
                I KNOW tell me about it. dc5s need a wing! and i need some bigger wheels haha
                Car looks good man! What size are your current wheels?

Comment

16".. but they look smaller in person because there a two piece.

what do you guys rekon my next mod should be? engine wise car is completely stock apart from a fujitusbu power getter muffler (no catback -.-). i was thinking injen cai but idno some people are telling me spend the extra money and get a gruppm or mugen intake :/

Comment

BTW thanx everyone

Comment

As i have told you before. it all depends on how much youre willing to spend. injen is probably the best option for you as you get quite decent gains from it. And i dont think its a power getter muffler. looks like it though. Did you talk to the previous owner?
                      sigpic

Comment

yeaa cant really afford the mugens and gruppem right now.. but was thinking maybe i should save up. yea i did. i got a bit of $$ from him so im happy.

Comment

Nice!! Wing looks awesome =]

My first mod was an Injen.. The crossover and overall intake sound is just music to my ears. A lot better than the OEM airbox.

When I got it, I was contemplating also on a GruppeM.. But even a used GruppeM was going to cost me double what I would've paid for a brand new Injen!! (but nowadays you can get an Injen for close to $200s)

Being on a student budget.. $700+ for an air intake that isn't significantly better (in terms of gain) than a $200 air intake didn't work well with my wallet... So I opted for an Injen and still going strong with it!

99.9% would agree in saying that the GruppeM is an epic engine bay bling and the hole in your engine bay that the Injen leaves may be a bit weird to others.. but at the end of the day, it's up to you if that's going to matter!

Comment

hey guys lil update on my car. i just finished hsc which means i can work on my car properly!

iv always liked dc5s with number plates on the side so the first mod i did was a DIY bracket. (feel free to ask me how i did it and save yourself 40$ from the relocator of ebay).

after hard work and hasseling a lot of people i finally found someone willing to sell me thier gruppem took me a while to figure out how to fit it lol but really happy with it and i know now why it gets so much praise. although i wasnt able to fully enjoy it as i have a broken engine mount too scared to break something further by going in vtec for long

next mod is hasport 62a engine mounts. already orderd just neet to wait.. might take 21 working days
                            Last edited by amee-reb; 15-11-12, 05:56 PM.

Comment

sorry for shitty iphone pics. should use the family camera next time!!

Comment

Working...
                              X