• Show
Clear All

Parts fitted to the dc5 in 2014 nathan?
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

Much to Norms dismay, the Buddyclub bonnet might go on soon,
      At the moment the oem bonnet rubs on my J's intake, so I'm thinking of fitting up the Buddyclub and cutting out the bit of web on it thats making contact.
      Thing is the Buddyclub had standard bonnet pins fitted before so I plan on enlarging those holes and fitting Aerocatch latches in their place, so got a bit of stuffing around to do with it first
      02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

I'm just glad your starting to install the parts :P But abit sad that the bonnet is going to go under the knife.

Comment

2014 is the year!

Congrats on the 10 years
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Welcoming the future heir of this dc5r
            Sloane Mary Garrett
            (My first daughter Willow has already staked her claim on the s2000)
            02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

^ congrats!!
              Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats buddy!
                    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Nathan's abp DC5-R

So it's been a very busy year for me personally, my family, house, and amount of cars has all expanded, not to mention an extremely hectic year of work.
                      So with all that going on, and my wife off work with our new bub,(meaning I didn't have to take the dc5 out to pick my other kid up from day care) the Dc5 has barely left the shed,
                      And on that note here is a pic of my pink slips from the last two years, as I just rego'd again, a total of 315kms for the year
                      Here's hoping to burning more 98 in 2015

Sent from snoopnugs ringer
                      using Tapatalk

Comment

What a waste mate.

Just drive it! I have had my new S2000 for 3 weeks, and I clocked up 2,000 km over 6 days (weekends) of driving.

Cars werent made to be locked away under sheds. You're losing money with the yearly compulsory expenses, let alone depreciation.

Meh your car, your choice. thats just my train of thought.
                        Integra Type R
                        Integra Type S
                        S2000

Comment

oh wow... 300km in a yr... might as well not buy rego and insurance for it.

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                            Just drive it! I have had my new S2000 for 3 weeks, and I clocked up 2,000 km over 6 days (weekends) of driving.
                            Time to drive your car is very different once you have a family
                            ClubITR | Like

Comment

Like I said, it's been a very busy year, I've worked 50+ hours a week for the last six months, often 6-7days a week, and as Felix says, it's a different story coming home from work to 2 kids.
                              And any free time I have had to drive cars, I've been pulling the S2000 out.
                              And sadly the only parts I've bought for the DC5 this year are some new decals for when it eventually undergoes a re-spray

using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LiteX View Post
                                oh wow... 300km in a yr... might as well not buy rego and insurance for it.
                                Unfortunately I need it on the road, as it is my second family car, and often needed to run down the street when my wife goes somewhere else in her car, but as far as insurance goes, I haven't had it covered for over 3 years now, so I figure I've saved a fair amount there already

using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X