Clear All

Nice updates nathan! I cant wait to see this car 5 years from now
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

long time no update!
      thats cause long time nothing happen
      so yeah, i'm long way behind where i was hopping to be with the car by now,
      had always kinda planed to do the build in 3 stages,
      stage 1- drivetrain and finish suspension,
      stage 2 -engine and tuning
      stage 3- bodywork/respray
      had hoped to have stage 1 done by the end of 2012, and the whole car done by the end of 2014, but sadly i'm way behind schedule
      what has happened over the last few months though,
      i sold off my rmo1a exhaust with the plan to get something with a bit more loud, seems however i'm a little to old, as i then bought a 70mm skunk2 megapower-r, and damn that muthafcker was loud, just to much for me, so i've on sold it and am now back rocking the stock cat back
      also sold of my work rims and now rocking stock rims as well
      all in all i'm loving the stock thing, with the stock wing on i can cruise the streets with little worry about getting grief from the fuzz, just seems to make leaving the house a little less stressful
      so yeah, still a couple of big dollar parts i'm after before stage 1 goes ahead, and also always on the lookout for new shoes and a new exhaust as well, plus also thinking of ditching the n+ suspension in favour of something with a bit more quality, where to start

oh, and did i mention i'm on the lookout for a s2000 to add to the garage!

lol, really hope to make some head way with the car in 2013 and let it hit the track for the first time as well,

here is a fresh photo of her with the only recent mod which is the new number plates,
      thanks for looking, nath
      [URL=""]
      Last edited by gunpoons; 28-01-13, 12:09 AM.
      02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Doesn't look like you need a respray
        Shak's S2000

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeel View Post
          Doesn't look like you need a respray
          looks can be deceiving shak, its been a country car since 06 and is covered in stone chips, also has a few car park door dings, don't think there is a panel on it that doesn't need some love, aslo i'm such a perfectionest, intend on keeping the car for ever and want to pass it on to my kids, so just want it to be spot on as well
          02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

such clear head lights!

Comment

Nathan's abp DC5-R

Just ordered a very important piece of my engine build puzzle, updates coming soon😄

Comment

Nathan's abp DC5-R

Subscribed!

Comment

You've collected soo many parts haha! You need to start putting some on Nath.

Comment

Nathan's abp DC5-R

Lol, couldn't agree more mate, my stockpile keeps growing, problem is I live in bum-fuck Idaho, and don't really have any mechanics in town that I trust to do any major work on the car, I'd have a go myself at bits and pieces but I need the car to pick my kid up from daycare and can't afford to have it off the road, that and the fact I just never get the time to wash it let alone work on it

Comment

picking up your kids in a type r :O ... coolest thing iv heard !

Comment

update time
                        so a month or i was giving the car a wash and lifted the hood to find the dreaded split intake hose problem,
                        a common problem it seems with the j's racing intake is that the top part of the airbox can rub on the underside of the bonnet, in an attempt to protect its shiny carboness, i moddified the mounts a little bit to get the whole box to sit lower.It seems this put some strain on the oem intake pipe, so ordered myself a samco straight away and chucked it on

so thats it for now, really keen to get this engine thing done so look out for more updates soon
                        Last edited by gunpoons; 02-04-13, 11:43 AM.

Comment

nathan i was bored and wanted to draw some more inspiration from a awesome abp dc5r . I think its time for another update? Also if you ever plan on selling the mugen wing. Im right here
                          sigpic

Comment

thanks for the kind words mate, not sure how you can draw anything from my ride though , i'm in a real love/hate with it at the moment. I never get a chance to drive it, wash it, or work on it, my N+ are continually coming loose and making noises, and it just feels so unfinished all the time.
                            I have however decided against purchasing an s2000 anytime soon, and instead i'm going to concentrate on the dc5, plus build myself a sick little man-shed to house it in.
                            I have had some nice parts turn up, and probably have my most exciting part yet(to me anyway) is currently on order, so i'll hopefully clean up and update thread soon

Comment

I know how u feel man regarding about the n+ coming loose its a common problem with our sussys.
                              ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
                                thanks for the kind words mate, not sure how you can draw anything from my ride though , i'm in a real love/hate with it at the moment. I never get a chance to drive it, wash it, or work on it, my N+ are continually coming loose and making noises, and it just feels so unfinished all the time.
                                I have however decided against purchasing an s2000 anytime soon, and instead i'm going to concentrate on the dc5, plus build myself a sick little man-shed to house it in.
                                I have had some nice parts turn up, and probably have my most exciting part yet(to me anyway) is currently on order, so i'll hopefully clean up and update thread soon
                                Finally a update sort of. Im also looking at a s2000 too >.> any info on these parts you have recieved?
                                Originally posted by Perry View Post
                                I know how u feel man regarding about the n+ coming loose its a common problem with our sussys.
                                Ive also had this problem with my dc5 as well. Will never buy buddyclub n+ again
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X