Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

Yours seem to be a lot more curvier at the point. The ones i've seen are a lot more flatter? Like M@lews if you have seen it.
      Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

it looks flat from a front on view, its just curving there as im showing you how it hits my driveway. it bends a little because thats just how u have to fit it. its not perfect, but its cheap haha. i dont wanna spend too much on non-performance mods

Comment

^ True story. Gotta get more horses right?! Could you get me a birds eye view of the lip? I want to see how flat it is, im probably going to get this myself but i wouldnt if it isnt right for me.

Cheers
          Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

Comment

Sorry mate on my way to nz for the week, if u type in v lip Dc5 on clubrsx some dude has a day guide with the pics you might be after

Comment

Np, cheers for the pointer!!

Have a safe trip!

Comment

When are you taking it in for the 120,000km service?

What was your name again?
                ClubITR | Like

Comment

Hey man its preet, taking it in probably 2nd week january

Comment

hrnmmmm that v lip is nice! wonder how it would look on my EP3R with the winglets

Comment

stickers on. went to first meet. car looks dirty, but had great fun

Comment

got 120k service done at TopOne today. Deddy is a genius. diagnosed my ringing noise from the driveshaft shield instantly. Got brake fluids, MTF and 5w-30 put in. Cost almost 350 with my K&N filter i got off Amazon

issues: Front Engine Mount is completley cracked through (only the top arm of it), so thats shit. Had to buy hub rings because wheels were off centre. Discs will need machining soon as well. Also tires are so beyond gone its not funny.

Comment

Hey man, glad to see you had fun at Marulan! Saw the times some of the other guys posted, can't believe Ryan got the fastest in his daily.

Did you end up getting new tyres? Dedy is a legend, most people on CITR go to Dedy for work. I actually need to pay him a visit soon, need something installed.

Comment

Don't mean to interrupt but for your tires, are you going to stick with one set of tyres only? If you are planning on any track work, I'd go KU36 over KU31.

I had 31s on my MX5 and struggled to gain confidence in them, and they were still new. I then did a back to back with a similarly set up car with KU36s at Wakefield and it was night and day. Immediately switched to 36s and the following track outing, dropped 4 seconds just because it gave me that much more confidence. Lap times of the other car I compared with was pretty much the same so I can assume conditions did not account for the difference.

I know I can go faster in my MX5 now, and have enough confidence to start benefiting from the grip and taking advantage of the LSD. So, 36s over 31s! Wear rate of course isn't as good but I'm using one set of tyres only now.

Comment

Re: Nighthawk DC5S, mostly stock

Also, give Tempe a call. I got my 36's very cheap. 700 all four delivered to Melbourne.

Comment

Yeh St George tyres has them for 560. But i need them to last long as I mainly do long distance driving so i might go the ku31

Comment

Working...
                                X