Clear All

Originally posted by rtype View Post
    yea howd ya know?? haha
    I think you bought some wheels from my friend once
    Shak's S2000

Comment

Originally posted by longby View Post
      looks good. congrats.

however, if i was to nitpick, the gap of the rear bumper looks bigger than normal. slight chance it may had a rear-ender in my opinion. other than that paint looks good.

any pics on the interior?
      have u seen a thread on ozhonda about the rear bumper sagging over time? apparently the support bar needs to be adjusted so the bumper will sit flush? anyone done this??
      W.P 1.12

Comment

hahaha, dont get me wrong man i loved the fn2r!! after owning it for 5 years i wanted a change and i just loved the raw feel of the dc2r..its loud for a stock car and the handling is insane after i threw some a050s on it...a feeling i didnt quite achieve in the fn...but the fn is a great daily, fast, comfortable and looks good. If you want any fn2 performance parts let me know as i still have some quality stuff left over.

haha im pretty much almost done with performance mods. got fd2r cams, toda pulley, and fd2r oil pump comin in and thats about it for performance (Y). if you have any handling mods left, throw us a pm ay [=

Comment

Just out of curiosity, why fd2r oil pump?

What benefits does fd2r oil pump have over fn2?

Comment

I haven't used one but I think the fd2 oil pump spins more freely without some counter weights used in the fn2 pump to reduce vibration and may produce a bit more power??? Not too sure..though
            W.P 1.12

Comment

rtype has is correct. the fn2 uses a balancer shaft, pretty much to make it a more comfortable ride. but for comfort they sacrificed power

Comment

Originally posted by Type R-ay View Post
                rtype has is correct. the fn2 uses a balancer shaft, pretty much to make it a more comfortable ride. but for comfort they sacrificed power
                that means you also have/need the toda balancer shaft delete kit?
                W.P 1.12

Comment

that means you also have/need the toda balancer shaft delete kit?
                  indeed. hopefully the comfort level doesnt decrease dramatically lol

Comment

hmm, any idea if the fd2r oil pump is any different to say ep3r(JDM) or dc5r(JDM) oil pump?

Comment

some minor updates on the car and also added a few pics guys
                      W.P 1.12

Comment

recently into looking for a more aggresive clutch that suits the b18c well, and any recommendations on a full exhaust system? not too loud but performs, was looking into spoon headers and n1 or toda/mugen headers with custom catback..any ideas? thanks
                        W.P 1.12

Comment

Working...
                        X