My new R...From FN2R to DC2RRRRR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new R...From FN2R to DC2RRRRR

Hi guys, i recently demodded and sold my highly modified fn2 type r and picked up this mint dc2r. The car currently has 34000 ks and before you ask ITS GENUINE KS!! haha, everything from the suspension bushes to the interior to the engine internals is imaculate, there is not one scratch on the body except for a few stone chips on the front bumper.

current mods include:

Volk racing ce28ns 16x8 wrapped with 225 45 16 advan ad08 and same size A048 for track
    Tein Flex coilovers
    Hardrace front and rear camber kit
    Spoon twinblock calipers with dixcel rotors, goodridge lines and endless pads
    Nardi Suede personal steering wheel

I plan on keeping the car mildly stock engine wise (but that might change!!) modify the suspension system to improve its road/track going capabilities first.

I have a set of dc5r brembos that i used on my fn2 previously, im looking into using them on my dc2..but i have read so many threads that they will not fit..anyone WHO HAS DONE IT please shed some light otherwise do not ask me why not use spoon calipers/mugen/willwood etc!!!, i will be trying to fit them next week with S2000 rotors and also spacers ready to go if required..lol.
    Any comments welcome.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by rtype; 21-09-12, 10:50 AM.
    W.P 1.12

Only 34,000?!

What a beauty.
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
      Only 34,000?!

What a beauty.
      yea, check everything possible to identify if its had any unwanted history in regards to ks etc..but nothing..all clean.
      W.P 1.12

Comment

i think i saw this on carsales. car looks immac.

Comment

Welcome mate. Clean car you got there always loved the py dc2r
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hau View Post
            Welcome mate. Clean car you got there always loved the py dc2r
            thanks mate
            W.P 1.12

Comment

Another low-km PY DC2R - looks great

Was this the one that was up for sale in SA?
              1988 CRX
              1999 Integra Type R
              2020 Civic Type R

Comment

Congrats on the purchase of such a mint condition PY DC2R!

Just wondering if you needed to roll your front and rear guards to accommodate the 16x8 CE28ns? Any more pics of the DC2R?

Comment

oh wow the cars immac O.O, such a nice buy congrats =D
                  "Some people say less talk, more action. I say more torque less traction"

Comment

Originally posted by apparition View Post
                    Congrats on the purchase of such a mint condition PY DC2R!

Just wondering if you needed to roll your front and rear guards to accommodate the 16x8 CE28ns? Any more pics of the DC2R?
                    thanks man~ and no im running -2.5 and lowered by 30mm atm, the pic of the car is when it wasnt on coilovers yet, it fits perfect and no scrubbing, if i run normal street camber then it would scrub i presume.
                    W.P 1.12

Comment

Originally posted by Setanta View Post
                      Another low-km PY DC2R - looks great

Was this the one that was up for sale in SA?

thanks, and yea it was the one for sale in SA.
                      W.P 1.12

Comment

Nice buy dude, you will probably need custom brackets to fit your brembo's.
                        ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

It doesn't get much better then a PY DC2R.... Would love to see some more shots of this car when you get a chance.. I want to see how well the silver Volks suit it from a side on shot.. Thinking about dressing up my PY with some rims soon..

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by justinfox
                          You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Perry View Post
                            Nice buy dude, you will probably need custom brackets to fit your brembo's.
                            Yea guess I'll find out when I try....or I'll have no choice but to go spoon or something..lol
                            W.P 1.12

Comment

Originally posted by DC2R View Post
                              It doesn't get much better then a PY DC2R.... Would love to see some more shots of this car when you get a chance.. I want to see how well the silver Volks suit it from a side on shot.. Thinking about dressing up my PY with some rims soon..
                              I'll try to get some more pics when the weather's nice, the only other rims I would get apart from silver ce28ns is a set of mag blue ce28ns...=P, lol, but that's just me..
                              W.P 1.12

Comment

Working...
                              X