X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phwoar yeah! I like it.
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

I like the tyre writing. will looook more suitable with diffuser and ings+1 wing

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun View Post
        I like the tyre writing. will looook more suitable with diffuser and ings+1 wing
        Dirty, was just looking at prices for the INGS and J's Racing GT wings... Cannot justify putting a $2,000 wing on a stance car... Give me a couple more days, I may be able to start justifying it...

Comment

Sick update!! Rims look great
          02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

congrats paul, let the followers begin haha

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

haha, welcome go all out, custom voltex wing :P
              BNR34 Build [SOLD]
              APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
              Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
              NSEX

Comment

damnnnnnnnnn

Comment

what rear diffuser you thinking of?? last couple weeks ive been wanting a spoon s2000 rear difusser lol seen it on club rsx lol or even a j's racing but js seems to be abit subtle compared to the s2000 one

Comment

Plot twist: 01-ITR evolves into a track car.
                    > http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...894#post254894

Comment

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
                      Sick update!! Rims look great
                      Originally posted by PG_DC5 View Post
                      congrats paul, let the followers begin haha
                      Originally posted by Toddxxx View Post
                      damnnnnnnnnn
                      Thanks boys! Yep, reallly pleased with them! It's completely changed the look of the car. The regamasters made the car look like it was all about stance and USDM. But the SBC on these 10 spoke wheels and the amount of dish that it has, I don't know, it makes it look more racetrack oriented.

Originally posted by wongy View Post
                      haha, welcome go all out, custom voltex wing :P
                      Bro, I spoke to Dom at Garage 88 about the Voltex wings actually... But it's way too pricey for me... Cannot justify spending that much on a wing...

Originally posted by mountfranklin View Post
                      what rear diffuser you thinking of?? last couple weeks ive been wanting a spoon s2000 rear difusser lol seen it on club rsx lol or even a j's racing but js seems to be abit subtle compared to the s2000 one
                      I don't think I've seen anyone in Sydney with a rear diffuser on their DC5, and I'd like to be the first to do it because it's so freaken hard to contact these suppliers. It's easy to throw your money at them, but it's not easy to get them to email you back.

Currently looking at Top One as the prime choice, but am having problems contacting them. First Molding from RHDJapan, J's Racing for S2K, and Spoon for S2K.

Originally posted by McDognalds View Post
                      Plot twist: 01-ITR evolves into a track car.
                      Bro, it's already begun. hahahaha! It's slowly turning into a track car, and I'm getting more and more tempted to take it to the track...

Comment

thank god you didn't get te37sl lol

that would be awks

Comment

Update Time!

So since the last update when the new wheels went on, I've been busy spending all my money.

The rear diffuser is on the way and should be here in the next month or so.

But diffuser aside...

These popped up on OzHonda, so I made an offer and the guy took it. Now I'm just waiting for them to make their way to my doorstep. The whole kit includes the Front JDM DC5R Brembo Calipers, the Rear JDM DC5R Calipers, and S2K Rotors which have just been machined.

My only worry through all of this is the clearance of the wheels and the calipers, but I've done some research and it should be okay and should clear fine due to the spoke design of the SSR Professor SP3R's even in it's 17x9 +16 sizing.

01-ITR is really moving towards a Track Spec...

Then...

I was able to get my hands on a Mugen Rear Upper Bar, I don't know how rare these are but I remember seeing this on Hau's car and wanting one, I also know Shaun has one in his car... But I decided I wanted it anyway...

Then an eventful visit to JDMYard landed me with more parts... An ASR Subframe Brace, Mugen Thermostat, Mugen Fan Switch and more Mugen Number Plate Bolts!

All the parts except the Subframe will be installed shortly after next payday and perhaps after the Public Holiday!

In other news... I also bought Jaz's Blitz R-VIT I-Color Meter. I don't know why, I just wanted it, and I had the money... So I did... Pretty sure that just got delivered today so I'm excited to get home and try it out!

Next update will include all parts fitted! Yay!

Comment

Nice man, and those wheels should fit fine.

Comment

enjoy the mugen upper bar

Comment

Ballahhhhh
                                > http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...894#post254894

Comment

Working...
                                X