Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice cmc upgrade man.

This thing has had a change of heart.
    From 'parting out' to for sale, to track car, to hella stance, to part out, to for sale (repeat process)
    Good to see you back in action.
    Came across an old photo on the home computer of Stevans, Eddies, mine and your car at Stevans place a few years ago.
    What a fun night that was

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
      This.
      ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
        Nice cmc upgrade man.

This thing has had a change of heart.
        From 'parting out' to for sale, to track car, to hella stance, to part out, to for sale (repeat process)
        Came across an old photo on the home computer of Stevans, Eddies, mine and your car at Stevans place a few years ago.
        What a fun night that was
        Thanks Tim, yeah been a massive love/hate relationship i've had with the car. buying the parts now cos I spent the last week in bed, bored. but not going to do the swap/rebuild until the clutch actally begins to slip.

ahh yes I remmeber that night, we should do pizza again, BTW I still hadnt recieved any mail from early last week...
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

May I please ask where are you ordering your parts? An online site perhaps?

Comment

Jdmyard has a sale currently for dba4000 t3 rotors $350 for the pair.

Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

So keen. So keen.
              Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Havn't taken some random fotos of my car in awhile due to rarely driving it...

Integra Type R
                Integra Type S
                S2000

Comment

Comparison of when I first got it, to how it sits currently. Not much has changed, lowered,mugen lip kit, and ganadors

Integra Type R
                  Integra Type S
                  S2000

Comment

Man I loved the Advan RG's in gold.

Integra Type R
                    Integra Type S
                    S2000

Comment

Bought the Sony XAV-701BT head unit as Julie wanted a USB stick for the car.

http://www.sony.com.au/product/xav-701bt

Looking forward to playing around with this and the mirrorlink function to your samsung galaxy's. Also going to be transferring her amp and sub into my car eventually too.
                      Integra Type R
                      Integra Type S
                      S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                        Bought the Sony XAV-701BT head unit as Julie wanted a USB stick for the car.

http://www.sony.com.au/product/xav-701bt

Looking forward to playing around with this and the mirrorlink function to your samsung galaxy's. Also going to be transferring her amp and sub into my car eventually too.
                        oh would you let me know how it was? and how the install was (like fitting in the stock spot). I'm tossing up between this and the PIONEER AVH-X4500BT.

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

Will let you know inna few weeks!
                          Integra Type R
                          Integra Type S
                          S2000

Comment

Would u mind pm-ing me where you bought it from. I've only been lookin on ebay so far.

Comment

Its $403 on ebay. Half price conoared to carboncarsystems or jbhifi etc
                              Integra Type R
                              Integra Type S
                              S2000

Comment

Yeh thats where I'm gettin it too. Sweet thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X