• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah the freedom
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Great pictures Alex and Fahad!

The one of Alex's car with Fahad's and mine in the background looks GREAT! We didn't even plan to arrange the cars in that way haha
      Shak's S2000

Comment

Now all you fells better start following me hahaha! I have to say, alex your car handles great!
        Have a read of my build thread

Comment

Ahh thanka guys. Maybe sunday arvo again?
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

Nice pictures
            BNR34 Build [SOLD]
            APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
            Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
            NSEX

Comment

One of the cleanest S's in Australia probably
              Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Yep Sunday, Natio run part 2
                Shak's S2000

Comment

Good to see the detail is still lasting and extremely happy with it!
                  Integra Type R
                  Integra Type S
                  S2000

Comment

Yummalicious. Professional detail? They're a tad pricey and I've never actually done detail work before
                    Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

My mate did it. I think the combination of high quality materials and experience shows long eberlasting results.

If anyone in sydney is interested. Pm me and i can give you contact details
                      Integra Type R
                      Integra Type S
                      S2000

Comment

So its been awhile since my car has been for sale.

Now we have put up Julies car for sale. Obviously wouldnt get as much money from her car compared to mine but at least i wont be losing all the money, love, and time spent in mine... of we sell hers. She will daily my car and I will be trying to sell a set of wheels which I bought at a bargain price and looking for 18" wheels so its more speedhump friendly for her. Will be in market for bbs lm. 18x9 minimum
                        Integra Type R
                        Integra Type S
                        S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plaything View Post

good to see the detail is still lasting and extremely happy with it!

dat bead

Comment

Was casually talking to my mum about family cars and the like this morning. When I got to the train station my mum said she'll buy Julies car..

She spoke to my dad about it and got a text saying consider it sold

Now that means Julie will be dailying my car!

Plans.... sell the wheels I have ordered for it already and buy some BBS LM in silver and 18inch!
                            Integra Type R
                            Integra Type S
                            S2000

Comment

Glad to hear your not selling it anymore mate! You dont want some white ce28s do ya???
                              FOR SALE 2005 DC5 TYPE S with 156k km's log books $11.3k

Comment

Yeah, with this setup, we have less money to go towards the house deposit, but at least all the time and effort put into my car isnt lost.

My Dad is after a set of BBS LM in silver as will Julie for my car
                                Integra Type R
                                Integra Type S
                                S2000

Comment

Working...
                                X