No announcement yet.

Stephen_AUS DC5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work man, lucky those pads weren't fake!!!

Comment

does your exhaust rattle against the swaybar?

Comment

Originally posted by white_r View Post
        does your exhaust rattle against the swaybar?
        No the sway bar was designed to clear big pipe headers. Heaps of clearance still! Or are you talking about the RSB ? If so, it's clearing a 70mm pipe fairly easily. Depends how it was designed really.
        Last edited by Stephen_AUS; 09-08-12, 08:44 AM.

Comment

So on Tuesday my Advan RG's arrived from Sydney all thanks to Marcus @ JDMaccessories for the big help out. When I came back from uni at 10 that night, I decided to have a look at them and do a test fit to see what they look like. Surprisingly they were in really good condition, just the common gutter rash but it's like only 4cm rashes on some wheels. So here is the results!

Man these were bold AD07's!

To show these are legit!

Now these are primarily for the track as they are lighter and need to decide whether I want to run semi's or street semi's on them. Looking into AD08's/595RSR/A050/RE55S. Something to think about carefully before next track day as I don't want to use my RE002 as they have really quick tread wear.

Comment

Just awesome man, have always loved these wheels and they look spectacular on your car! So jelly!!!! :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

love advan rg, they look great on the dc5!
              btw its bald

Comment

wow that's nice!
                ClubITR | Like

Comment

yep, RG's look great

Comment

Rg's
                    Integra Type R
                    Integra Type S
                    S2000

Comment

Very nice what specs are the RG's?
                      ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

8.5 +31 decent specs!!

Steve, ur socket for the nuts.. Is it a thick/fat one? Try and use a skinny socket to avoid scratches where the holes are.
                        Integra Type R
                        Integra Type S
                        S2000

Comment

I got these type of lug nuts.

http://g35driver.com/forums/attachme...s-img_1205.jpg

So it won't destroy the wheel holes. Though I'm looking into a more stronger nut as these were just $30 lock nuts for street, so my wheels don't get knocked off.

Comment

Man this hasn't been updated for a while but I have few huge updates coming up in the next week.

Rear guards getting rolled tomorrow to fit wider tyres
                            Advan A050 ordered at Albion Tyres and More for Wednesday
                            Endless Oil Service recently done
                            Track day booked for the 15th at Lakeside

Hoping all these will help me acheive a heap better time. Aiming for a 1.03 range considering it will be my 2nd experience on the track.

Comment

So its been a while since I should have updated a while ago. On the 15th September, there was Open Sprints at Lakeside Raceway that was organised by SubiEvolution with TimeAttack. I was semi-ready to get out there and race with the new semis I had for the day. Even though suspension and alignment settings were incorrect and messed up, I was still able to gain into the 63 second range which I was originally aiming for in the fist place. So here are a few pictures of the day.

Porche Cup Car, fastest thing out there on the day. 54 seconds man.

2nd fastest thing out there, 55 seconds progressively.

This GTR35 was nice, alot of money spent onto it by the owner.

New FT86 out there, doing 64 seconds best time, what I herd from owner.

End of the day last shot, on the way home.

My aims are to hit the 62 seconds at Lakeside. Next things im doing to the car are adjustments. Suspension setup will be refined and alignment will be refined. Hopefully everything goes all well and hit my aim. Thanks and see more updates soon

Comment

Nice man, loving that last shot! Black dc5r represent

Comment

Working...
                                X