No announcement yet.

MR DC5R Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New parts ordered. Got a long 3 month wait ahead as per standard!
    Ain't going detail them till they arrive.

Comment

Some photos from Tampered Motorsport Track Day..

Got one more track day booked for the year and that's it, no more till next year as the car will be off the road till the end of January.

Comment

what a beast!
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
          what a beast!
          Thanks Alex..

In other news after the latest track day which was EXE Track day i ended up bettering my previous PB with better driving to a 1:47.9050
          The car still has plenty in it, just a matter of improving my driving.

In awesome news my OEM Clutch after 154,***km has decided to start slipping so that warrants me me getting a new Clutch, Flywheel & i said to hell with it, ill be doing my final drive whilst at it (5.1)
          Also doing my bearings, seals & will be putting a TSX 6th gear into the box. Will be making sure all synchro's are still in good shape though whilst though box is out.

With the improved clutch, flywheel & final drive i suspect to feel a massive improvement in the performance of the car.

Also needing a new set of front tyres =D
          Going to be a expensive new year!

Comment

Nice man!

Im doing mine end of feb next year when we go away. My clutch isnt slipping yey at 140k but i can feel it not grabbig as it used too. Doing same as u. New clutch. Loghter flywheel. 5.1fd. Tsx 6yh. New bearings and seal. Installing lsd too
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
              Nice man!

Im doing mine end of feb next year when we go away. My clutch isnt slipping yey at 140k but i can feel it not grabbig as it used too. Doing same as u. New clutch. Loghter flywheel. 5.1fd. Tsx 6yh. New bearings and seal. Installing lsd too

That's the way to go

Other news.. Should have some sort of update soon.
              Been awhile :/

Comment

Just saw you in Carlton yelled your name

Comment

Originally posted by Bluscreama View Post
                  Just saw you in Carlton yelled your name
                  You the one who came outta the servo yeah?

Comment

Yeah man lol it's charbz

Comment

Originally posted by Bluscreama View Post
                      Yeah man lol it's charbz
                      Ahhh yeahhh

In other news.. All my gearbox parts have arrived =)
                      The car goes to MSC Performance this week to have my gearbox rebuilt & upgraded aswell as a full service on the car to get it ready to the upcoming EXE Track Day.

Also, i finally have my J's Racing Body kit finally complete!

Comment

I passed out after the first image. Gorgeous.
                        Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Wow, I got a bit of a chubby, car looks fantastic mate
                          02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Wow Carl, dat ass! It's great you have a panel shop that's capable of making this look as good as it should. They've done the kit justice, it just looks so boss!

Comment

Mad..looks so aggressively good

Comment

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
                                Wow, I got a bit of a chubby, car looks fantastic mate
                                Thanks mate

Originally posted by Oz Striker View Post
                                Wow Carl, dat ass! It's great you have a panel shop that's capable of making this look as good as it should. They've done the kit justice, it just looks so boss!
                                Took it's nice sweet time Ryan, but indeed they did a good job.

Originally posted by tyk View Post
                                Mad..looks so aggressively good
                                Thanks mate

---------------------

Latest news..
                                I attended the recent EXE Track Day an as per usual it was flawless, well run, great atmosphere and good people.
                                Had a great day and every went quite smoothly
                                Improved my personal best from a 1.47.9050 to a 1.45.85, overall a 2 second improvement which has made me quite happy. Hoping to break down into the low 1.40's and maybe even the high 1.39's before moving onto Semi's.. The RE002 did a good job and with the temperature remaining constant despite the track being damp in the morning..
                                The car is currently with Steve at MSC performance receiving some Gearbox love, with a
                                New Exedy Sports Organic Clutch
                                New Exedy Light weight flywheel
                                J's Racing 5.1 Final Drive
                                New Bearings and Seals
                                TSX 6th Gear

That's all for the moment till i get the car back.

Comment

Working...
                                X