Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome!

Comment

Ok fellas so changed over the front 02 sensor which is actually the air/fuel one and cleared all the errors in my computer and it seems to be working fine now paid 190ish for the new one and it looked like a geniune one
      Hopefully that improves the fuel economy cause im only getting like 400ish to the tank and im not driving like a mad man all the time.

Then spent the day cleaning it all out inside and out pretty happy with how it came up ay but then it just had to freeking rain this arvo!

So next on the list is to fix up the bonnet hopefully ill try get onto that this week
      My mate is being a bit slack at getting back to me cant blame him but hes flat out

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
        Welcome to ClubITR it's missing some stickers.. wait what

I can't wait to see what you're going to do to get it back 100%!
        Yeh wouldnt mind repping a clubitr sticker to get the site out there ay is there someone on here that sells them or somthing?

Comment

Originally posted by daelo View Post
          Ok fellas so changed over the front 02 sensor which is actually the air/fuel one and cleared all the errors in my computer and it seems to be working fine now paid 190ish for the new one and it looked like a geniune one
          Hopefully that improves the fuel economy cause im only getting like 400ish to the tank and im not driving like a mad man all the time.

Then spent the day cleaning it all out inside and out pretty happy with how it came up ay but then it just had to freeking rain this arvo!

So next on the list is to fix up the bonnet hopefully ill try get onto that this week
          My mate is being a bit slack at getting back to me cant blame him but hes flat out
          finally someone can spend some time for this car- hope you Find a new bonnet and sorted soon
          CLEMENTE

Comment

Originally posted by daelo View Post
            Yeh wouldnt mind repping a clubitr sticker to get the site out there ay is there someone on here that sells them or somthing?
            I believe there is! Click here

ps, have any pics of your previous car?
            ClubITR | Like

Comment

Ill put some up when im at home got a few laying around i think
              Cheers for the link aswell

Comment

heres a pic of the hilux not long after i sold it just came back from getting painted
                nothing special but a fair bit of time went into shaving/capping the whole rails around the tray and just other bits and pieces.
                had a full rockford fosgate sound system

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

and then i sold this to fund the type R
                  (sorta go through cars like undies)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Going from hilux/holdens to an integra ... big change!

Welcome friend!

Comment

what's next the new 2014 NSX R yea

Comment

yeh mate the power is alot better!
                        but practical wise for me a ute is best
                        im struggling a bit in the integra....
                        like cant just throw the dog in the back or chuck some tools in the back
                        suppose i dont have to worry about putting a moto in the back either cause thats sold..
                        but yeh wish i had the nsx R on my driveway mate without paying the pricetag haha

Comment

Do you live around Hoxton Park in Syd? Think I've seen it or one like it a few times if you fill up at Shell :P

Comment

i live in the hills mate but i have been through that area a few times but its more then likely one like it mate

Comment

love the silver
                              1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
                              1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
                              2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
                              F1 Nut

Comment

Working...
                              X