No announcement yet.

Microsoft Zune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't interact with the Zune - play music and use it's menus when you have it plugged in and charging! Number 1 killer there. That means if you're runing low on power at work and want to listen to music, you can't when you have it plugged in and charging... I think the same thing happens when it's connected to your PC as well.

Zune can't play videos encoded in H.264 either (ala. ipod movies).

And.. i don't think you can upload your own _downloaded_ mp3s onto the player without DRM on the files.

Comment

How does the A2 record video? From composite cable? Does it need a settop box to do this or you just plug the cable in. Archos avs500 is similar to this

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
        How does the A2 record video? From composite cable? Does it need a settop box to do this or you just plug the cable in. Archos avs500 is similar to this
        comes with the recording cables and yeh they are just 3xRCAs for video and stereo audio. no set-top box required. just plug it into output of your tv/vcr/dvd whatever.
        almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

Looks i will be buying one then.

Comment

pr0n at work is bad jing.. there's cats remember?
            T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

nono im using it for another purpose. but yes ceiling cat is watching me masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
                Looks i will be buying one then.
                ive already ordered one. www.amazon.com has a very competitive price and ships to australia. i ordered mine from there cos newegg wouldnt accept my credit card and wouldn't ship to my hotel.
                almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

Working...
                X