Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

try call a honda dealer for a quote and make sure you are sitting down lol

Comment

if it's not written off, then claim it all the way, at least u get new seats, new window

Comment

Originally posted by MYDC5R View Post
        Doubt it... it's a DC5R, not a DC2R....
        Write off value is 20k plus... recaros are around 10k for both so i think he'll be alright...
        Originally posted by visconti View Post
        if it's not written off, then claim it all the way, at least u get new seats, new window
        Yea i mean i really don't want it written off took me ages to find the car in the first place and has only like 72/73000km racked up, and insurance would undervalue the car by a shit load

Comment

Originally posted by sujmano View Post
          Yea i mean i really don't want it written off took me ages to find the car in the first place and has only like 72/73000km racked up, and insurance would undervalue the car by a shit load
          What are you insured for??
          I have an agreed value of 33k... but i pay $2.5k...
          Not saying who im with, so don't ask...

If it's market value your under... The car if written off will be a repairable write off and someone will pick the car up at auctions for practically nothing....

I doubt it'll be written off since the car has low km's and market value should be 23-26k depending who your with and how much you can haggle them.

JUST Rang Honda...

$5500 without rails.....
          $11,000 basically dude for both... if you source your own rails..

Hope that helps
          Last edited by MYDC5R; 05-11-10, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MYDC5R View Post
            What are you insured for??
            I have an agreed value of 33k... but i pay $2.5k...
            Not saying who im with, so don't ask...

If it's market value your under... The car if written off will be a repairable write off and someone will pick the car up at auctions for practically nothing....

I doubt it'll be written off since the car has low km's and market value should be 23-26k depending who your with and how much you can haggle them.

JUST Rang Honda...

$5500 without rails.....
            $11,000 basically dude for both... if you source your own rails..

Hope that helps
            Thanks for the help man i appreciate it

Comment

Thought recaros sold for only a few k
              used ones do...
              ... retired/

Comment

Just rang up my insurance company the excess is gonna be $900 and i was told that if they couldn't repair it it would be written off

Comment

brand new recaros!!...just out of curiosity whats the excess?

Comment

Just rang up my insurance company the excess is gonna be $900 and i was told that if they couldn't repair it it would be written off
                    Well they can repair it lol...
                    i can do itmyself so can u lol....
                    couples bolts done... lol....

Comment

Originally posted by norm View Post
                      brand New Recaros!!...just Out Of Curiosity Whats The Excess?
                      $900

Comment

Not much diff to a pair of second hand recaros then. Bugger....and all the hassle..bl dude.

Comment

I think i know the name of the person that stole your recaros,

they did it to mine too and one of them left some blood on my door when they broke into my eg6.

names are John Pham, Micheal Vo <----those two are some of the people who have been going around breaking into peoples hondas and taking their recaros and whatever can be sold in the honda market.

talk to the cops about it
                          Last edited by vvai; 05-11-10, 05:35 PM.

Comment

if you have it written off doesn't that mean you get compensated the whole value of the car? lol

get it written off, get the agreed value and use that to buy a cheaper dc5r ? <--- I would so do that if mine was written off.
                            Last edited by vvai; 05-11-10, 09:47 PM.

Comment

yeh, get the chq, look to buy a different car, ask to buy the "wreck" and source some brides or some other bling seats and profit.

Comment

covered for 33k and ur paying 2.5k what a rip off, im only on my green p's im covered for 32.5 atm including all mods im only paying 1.3k =)

Comment

Working...
                                X