No announcement yet.

Starcraft 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leagues are as of, diamond>plat>gold>silver>bronze from high to lowest. and in each league there are divisions, so for example u can have 5 divisions of diamond league, each with players ranked from 1-100.

so basically u can be rank 1 of diamond league in your division, but there are also rank 1 diamond players of other divisions as well.
    bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

and just out of curiosity.. any of you guys watch the GSL on GOMTV.net
      bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

On right now if anyone wants to play. my char code is 660 with the name tommy tran, friend gave me his account.

Comment

www.sc2ranks.com to check your rank against the rest of the world. But then again it's not a true measure of skill, just a measure of how many points you have (meaning how many games you play!)

Comment

Originally posted by jj17 View Post
            and just out of curiosity.. any of you guys watch the GSL on GOMTV.net
            yes! what an epic final to the tournament!

Comment

Originally posted by lukits01 View Post
              yes! what an epic final to the tournament!
              indeed, was definitely most entertaining to watch, viewer counts on the streams exploded and it lagged like hell ahahahah

i was very disappointed in boxer.prime's last game on the 7th round, he literaly threw it away... apart from that the first 6 games was very exciting and pro.
              bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

Originally posted by jj17 View Post
                indeed, was definitely most entertaining to watch, viewer counts on the streams exploded and it lagged like hell ahahahah

i was very disappointed in boxer.prime's last game on the 7th round, he literaly threw it away... apart from that the first 6 games was very exciting and pro.
                I disagree.. that was a nice defence by NesTea, would you survive from that attack? I don't think so

Comment

fruitdealer...deal my ur fruit PLEASE!

Comment

been playing now about 3 weeks, add me please
                    idweil@hotmail.com aka wetwilly
                    Originally posted by tinkerbell
                    if anyone is under the impression VTEC is in any way bad for your engine - please understand that it is NOT bad for your engine,

maybe your drivers licence, but not your engine...

Comment

I got addicted to this lol... haven't played in ages!
                      ClubITR | Like

Comment

just got into sc2 recently, add peternguyen_467@hotmail.com. cheers.
                        1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Haha add me too! Need more buddies to play with. Plat level toss:
                          Xiaohuolong88@hotmail.com

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by etherealfall View Post
                            Haha add me too! Need more buddies to play with. Plat level toss:
                            Xiaohuolong88@hotmail.com

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
                            platinum you beast

i used to watch HDstarcraft, HuskyStarcraft daily lmao

Comment

Can add me

stech_05@yahoo.com

Slowed down in playing as recent, but would like to play with more people
                              [b] Life starts at 5500rpm [b]

Comment

Working...
                              X