Starcraft 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starcraft 2

i just preordered SC2 from the australian website, how do i get a beta key????? if its closed again i might just but the original again haha

don't they send it to you?
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by stevan View Post
      i just preordered SC2 from the australian website, how do i get a beta key????? if its closed again i might just but the original again haha
      From what i heard through friends (dont have it myself) Beta closed a few weeks ago

Comment

ahhh..
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

yeh thats what i heard as well, oh well i bought starcraft 1 battlechest for $20 from GAME and that will do for now haha

Comment

yeh the beta closed some time ago. im waiting for my sc2 as well...its one of those games worth buying original.

Comment

far out the original is so ghetto i forgot what it looked like haha, i thought the stupid preorder came out the 27th of this month but its next month

Comment

hey stevan, grats on ur copy. i go mine pre ordered too

as for the beta key, they stopped giving out beta keys at the start of this month. pretty much when the beta went down. However there are news that it MIGHT be back up running for a couple of weeks prior to the game release.

What i did was, i wrote an email to the website i preordered mine from and hassled them for a key as they have prob spares lying around. Give that a try and goodluck
                bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

Originally posted by jj17 View Post
                  hey stevan, grats on ur copy. i go mine pre ordered too

as for the beta key, they stopped giving out beta keys at the start of this month. pretty much when the beta went down. However there are news that it MIGHT be back up running for a couple of weeks prior to the game release.

What i did was, i wrote an email to the website i preordered mine from and hassled them for a key as they have prob spares lying around. Give that a try and goodluck
                  ah i see awesome, i guess its only 4 more weeks but stupid me thought this month haha, my best mate played SC2 all through exams getting his macro up instead of studying silly boi haha. i held of till now but im on holidays and bored lol. BTW did u sort out what your doing with the header for your car, have u bought anything yet?? just mentioning that clubrsx started selling my header again under the store label lol

Comment

yea i noticed, they renamed it and is selling it for 425 USD. Unfortunately i havent gotten around to it as a couple of other things had popped up which takes priority. getting myself some mugen LCA bushings as my current ones are cracked, new tires all around as well as some ESMM. Ill see how much i got left over for the headers

As for SC2 yea its only 4 more weeks to go but that is when uni starts so gonna be pretty shits. Anyways, hit me up for some games if u feel like it.
                    bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

Originally posted by jj17 View Post
                      yea i noticed, they renamed it and is selling it for 425 USD. Unfortunately i havent gotten around to it as a couple of other things had popped up which takes priority. getting myself some mugen LCA bushings as my current ones are cracked, new tires all around as well as some ESMM. Ill see how much i got left over for the headers

As for SC2 yea its only 4 more weeks to go but that is when uni starts so gonna be pretty shits. Anyways, hit me up for some games if u feel like it.
                      ah yeh thats def more important then! are the mugens solid or just harder rubber, heard theyre a pain in the ass to change as well. yeh man ill practise a bit and well have a few games haha

Comment

i think they are harder rubber, so no greasing required.

and as for sc2, i aint that good either ahah
                        bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

for those of you who cares, beta is said to be up again tomorrow and will run for 2 more weeks before shutting down for 2 weeks prior to the game release.
                          bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

ooooooh! i dont have a beta key though

Comment

Can some of you take some screen shots of what SC2 looks like... if you don't mind?
                              Thank u

I used to play SC1 a shit load so yeah :P

Comment

Working...
                              X