This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

why dont we just start a poll or something :S otherwise theres no point of this thread

z10 says:
      i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
      z10 says:
      mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

LOL I don't think anything is going to be changed anyways

Comment

then loxor!!!!

z10 says:
          i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
          z10 says:
          mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

w00t!!! the first time!
            | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Seriously though guys...

Is the forum name all that important? I don't think it is, but then maybe I see it differently as an ITR owner. But I don't feel like anyone who isn't is any less welcome here, we all share a common passion regardless of car owned.

Theres plenty of non-MX5 owners on the MX5 forum too... I guess people will always go where their friends are.
              | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Working...
              X