Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAhah thanks Eddie...luckily it's not mine...can you see the tiny sticker next to the Type-R sticker? You know who's car it is?

Comment

Originally posted by BIZ22Y
      Could be named ClubR, then it could have Type Rs, GTRs, Nissan 200sx Spec Rs and so on.

I don't really being in a forum dedicated to a grocery-getting car; I'm here for the good company that drive such cars LOL
      lol
      you havn't been gone that long
      T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Originally posted by hebe
        HAhah thanks Eddie...luckily it's not mine...can you see the tiny sticker next to the Type-R sticker? You know who's car it is?
        hmmm i have no idea whos car it is...please tell

z10 says:
        i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
        z10 says:
        mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

did the owner steal that exhaust off an excel or something?
          T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

hmmme excel...is it ed?

z10 says:
            z10 says:

Comment

Lol...

Comment

so whos car is it?

z10 says:
                z10 says:

Comment

Tony...hehehe

Comment

who's tony???

z10 says:
                    z10 says:

Comment

Originally posted by JSL
                      we here aren't we?? that's showing the support isn't it..

so that's the tone of this forum is it??

mmm interesting..
                      u complain about contributions and peoples lack of it, yet what have your contributions to this forum being apart from stirring every piece of shit you can find? Stirring is fine but it gets old.

For your information alot of people have being doing alot of shit other then starting the first thread, first post stating the forum name is bad.

As i stated eariler, if you dont like it, go to www.jsl.com.au/forums.

I cannot recall you contributing in ANYWAY to crsx or citr in anyway. Correct me if im wrong. All i see is your smart ass comments everywhere and anywhere. Peace yo!

Comment

i think i started the name clubitr.com.au after i found itr.com.au was already taken..

the only reason for that was that i figured that since we were on clubrsx.com then the natural australian version would be clubitr...

its not an easy thing choosing a name. club-vtec is already behind the times with i-vtec.. ?

clubrsx was reasonably niche and so it was ok to have such a small number of sub sections in the forumn which made it a nice place to visit.. cos there wasnt 1000 people on the aussie section needing 30 sub sections to contain it all...

Once you start trying to cater to everyone you loose your focus and the place becomes like ozhonda.. which isnt necessarily bad.. but its quite a different forum to what clubrsx was

but this is just my opinion...

Comment

Club itr is perfectly fine IMO. Yes we have a host of differnet skyline/s15/evo/gtr/jazz owners but one thing in common is that they have previously all owned vehicles similar to the ITR.

Basically you can say itr owners are a niche and we are part of that niche. Opening your forum to everyone is a great thing, however, you invite other people in which do not think similarly nor have similar tastes to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers
                            I cannot recall you contributing in ANYWAY to crsx or citr in anyway. Correct me if im wrong. All i see is your smart ass comments everywhere and anywhere. Peace yo!
                            Woah! Easy Jinger...
                            | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

u complain about contributions and peoples lack of it, yet what have your contributions to this forum being apart from stirring every piece of shit you can find? Stirring is fine but it gets old.

For your information alot of people have being doing alot of shit other then starting the first thread, first post stating the forum name is bad.

As i stated eariler, if you dont like it, go to www.jsl.com.au/forums.

You have a short memory mate. Not mentioning various individual posts, I distinctly remember JSL organising the last dint removal day and PAYING for everyone's accomodation at the last megacruise. I guess it depends what you consider contributing.
                              "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

you better go do some searches before you open your mouth is what i would suggest because comments like that without thinking makes you look even more stupid...

from the biggest spammer of the whole community.. i would suggest you STFU..
                                Last edited by JSL; 14-08-06, 08:06 AM.
                                Team AMS

Comment

Working...
                                X