what is next! DC5R R.I.P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spyda00 View Post
    maybe a 350z with close to 100,000kms there not to bad some thing different from the teg as well.

anything with 150,000km and under is nothing for a modern car just my 2 cents though
    350 is 2 seater.

hey dave how are u man, talked to you the other day at bulwer and u said evo 6.5. i must admit, in my personal opinion i would choose the dc2R over evo 6.5 mainly because i feel that it would be a funner car to drive than the evo. with a budget of 24k, you can get a pretty low KM dc2R on the market. Alternatively get another dc5R
    bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

3 Mps?

Comment

E36 m3?

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars...d=127FCBCB7D56

Comment

Oh and another vote for Renaultsport Clio's. You can get 182 cup's for under 20k now

Comment

Here's something diff.

Alfa Romeo 147 GTA

Monza ones would have nice leather, good brakes (same as 03/04 STi?), Sunroofs, responsive enough, fit 4 ppl easily : )

Lowered, with some exhaust = sounds crazy! You tube it : )

Comment

Polo GTI, and GIAC flash it

Originally posted by ChargeR
              Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by VTECMACHINE View Post
                Polo GTI, and GIAC flash it
                my mate has done this exact thing..and it's effing quick!!! the mid range pulls HARD!! i highly recommend this package

Comment

Buy a K11 Micra and slam it on some SSRs. Invest the change. The charger is all about the good financial decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by danielj View Post
                    my mate has done this exact thing..and it's effing quick!!! the mid range pulls HARD!! i highly recommend this package
                    you only think its quick cos you drive slow.

Comment

Originally posted by bungsai View Post
                      you only think its quick cos you drive slow.
                      Driving slow has got nothing to do with a car being quick.

Comment

Whats with a lot of people going from Honda's to an EVO?
                        Not hating on EVO's but it seems the car of choice these days, starting t obe the new trend in skyline or something.

Comment

Originally posted by zeth_an View Post
                          Here's something diff.

Alfa Romeo 147 GTA

Monza ones would have nice leather, good brakes (same as 03/04 STi?), Sunroofs, responsive enough, fit 4 ppl easily : )

Lowered, with some exhaust = sounds crazy! You tube it : )
                          if you look at 147 gta's try and look for ones fitted with Q2's already. the stock diffs are rubbish and almost everyone blows them.

Comment

Originally posted by TeMp View Post
                            Driving slow has got nothing to do with a car being quick.
                            dan only ever uses 1/4 throttle so when he sits in another car he gets a misconstrued idea of 'quick'

Comment

i bet the OP bought a Evo and now is happy chatting away with his "new" friends.
                              Blaze Orange

Comment

Lol
                                bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

Working...
                                X