Whats your occupation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adam View Post
    Town Planner here. And no i don't have anything to do with putting in roundabouts or roads so don't blame me!!!!
    No, you just play SimCity all day... DAMN YOU!!

Originally posted by Type S Tony View Post
    [x] Worried about Job security
    Pfft... sif.

My bank did the major cull in head office last year.

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
      No, you just play SimCity all day... DAMN YOU!!

Pfft... sif.

My bank did the major cull in head office last year.
      All that it means is that youve shown you can pull your own weight and dont need a babysiter, doesnt guarantee the life of the dept!

Comment

All that it means is that youve shown you can pull your own weight and dont need a babysiter, doesnt guarantee the life of the dept!
        I know Suncorp got rid of their EF department a couple of months ago, and a few other minor and major players have dropped out or lowered production. Hasn't been any word of the bank stopping our department... quiet the opposite really, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Comment

I know Suncorp got rid of their EF department a couple of months ago, and a few other minor and major players have dropped out or lowered production. Hasn't been any word of the bank stopping our department... quiet the opposite really, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.
          I stoped doing EF a while ago now, Had a great product through GE but they were just to picky about which clients they wanted.

Comment

whats EF?

Comment

Originally posted by T-BaGGeR View Post
              whats EF?
              Equipment finance

Comment

Originally posted by T-BaGGeR View Post
                whats EF?
                Equipment Finance - So business finance. Products such as leases, chattel mortgages.

I stoped doing EF a while ago now, Had a great product through GE but they were just to picky about which clients they wanted.
                Didn't GE pull out of the Australian market all together? So they are only servicing current facilities, and not writing new business.

Have you dealt with BOQEF at all?

Comment

Equipment Finance - So business finance. Products such as leases, chattel mortgages.

Didn't GE pull out of the Australian market all together? So they are only servicing current facilities, and not writing new business.

Have you dealt with BOQEF at all?
                  No Cant say i have, And yes GE did pull out of the market alltogether, hence why the once great Wizard Home Loans business was bought by Aussie Home Loans & re-branded to suit for bargain basement prices. mind you GE paid $500M for the business in early 2004

Comment

practice manager here...also studying accounting at uni part time, and should be finishing that by the end of this year *fingers crossed*
                    183.2KW ATW
                    BUILT BY DR HONDA
                    Tuned by INSIGHT MOTORSPORT

12.44@109.9mph

Comment

Work in I.T. supporting a few large companies and stuff, kinda cool as I can play on Ozhonda and ClubITR when I get bored

Plus i work only 15 mins from home, the pay could be much better, but the workload and everything else is quite good.

Comment

Anyone know anyone who is hiring? looking for a part time job while studying full time. Im located South East of Melbourne

Cheers

Comment

I work for Optus wholesale (back of house) dsl and phone support i don't have to speak to customers which is the great thing lol i just speak to tech's and retail carriers and its only 15-20mins away

Comment

Assistant Store Manager - Workshop Foreman for Strathfield Mentone (Vic)

Car Audio is my bread and butter!

6 years and counting.........

Comment

Originally posted by AUDM DC5R View Post
                              Assistant Store Manager - Workshop Foreman for Strathfield Mentone (Vic)

Car Audio is my bread and butter!

6 years and counting.........
                              Very nicee, the school i went too was in mentone

Comment

i sell the big issue

Comment

Working...
                                X