Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats your occupation?

Hey guys,

I just finished year 12 and recently found out that i got into Graphic Design
    Was just wondering what did you guys study/do after studying year 12?

i became a regular on ozhonda.com
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

I was asked to leave a month out before the HSC, so with no HSC or UAI I began working as a apprentice mechanic, done that for 3 and a half years then started working as a mortgage broker in the family business. am about to return to studying to become a financial planner!

Comment

i use to be a builder

got injured so i went into IT
        Blaze Orange

Comment

Left year 12... Went to Uni for 6 months... thought it was sh!t so "deferred". Didn't do anything for a few months looking for work... then became a casual bank teller. Did that for 3 months, and then became a full time bank teller. Did that for 2 and a bit years, then was offered a job in the Equipment Finance section of the bank.

So 2 and a half years later, I still do the same job in Equipment Finance (is an easy job and can take me places) and study a bachelor of commerce part time (Woot on 4 years left... )

Comment

wow very interesting
            you guys must be bringing in a lot of income

Comment

Tony likes to think he does...

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
                Left year 12... Went to Uni for 6 months... thought it was sh!t so "deferred". Didn't do anything for a few months looking for work... then became a casual bank teller. Did that for 3 months, and then became a full time bank teller. Did that for 2 and a bit years, then was offered a job in the Equipment Finance section of the bank.

So 2 and a half years later, I still do the same job in Equipment Finance (is an easy job and can take me places) and study a bachelor of commerce part time (Woot on 4 years left... )
                Equipment finance idustry is going down the Girgla!

Comment

Since when?? In my section alone we have doubled the amount of business we are writing... and that was in the Nov/Dec months... which aren't known to be super busy (Like June).

We did have a period where we were hella quiet... but that was around March last year... when everyone was freaking out about the "GFC"... we have been going gang busters since.

Comment

but with the business tax incentive gone, hope u guys don't get too quiet.

Comment

i left school became a labouror for a while then i became a car audio and security fitter now im a mechanic

Comment

Labourer but do work as a carpenter, concretein etc etc

Comment

Full time loser.
                          Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #008

Comment

lol is anyone doing graphics at all?

Comment

Advertising sales consultant
                              sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Working...