• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by l__i__l View Post
    for all you people who use the electric do yo use something like

1. this;

2. or this;

i dont know which one to get!!
    i've been told that with 1 you need to move the razor around in a circular motion for it to be effective whereas with 2, up-down shaving motions will suffice.

I've got one of these and it's been great the past couple years.
    T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

i use number 1
      Blaze Orange

Comment

I'm an hairy asian im starting to grow a beard I use my sisters epilator to get rid of the hair on my neck and face... But I use a razor blade for the hair on top and under of my lips

Comment

i had the pleasure of using a vintage puma straight razor once for my chin pubes. being real careful, it took about 10 hours to shave 5 strands of hair off. definately a real cool thing to learn if you can grow full beards.

i've been using mach3 for a while but thinking of changing to a quality single-blade safety razor. i've tried using an eletric razor, but i don't fancy it. i like the nostalgia of using manual razor and spending that extra bit of time to get a nice clean perfect shave.

Comment

Originally posted by swooc View Post
            i had the pleasure of using a vintage puma straight razor once for my chin pubes. being real careful, it took about 10 hours to shave 5 strands of hair off. definately a real cool thing to learn if you can grow full beards.

i've been using mach3 for a while but thinking of changing to a quality single-blade safety razor. i've tried using an eletric razor, but i don't fancy it. i like the nostalgia of using manual razor and spending that extra bit of time to get a nice clean perfect shave.
            What 10 hours!?!? to shave 5 strands HAHAHA.....

Comment

using a straight blade is something ud wna take your time with.. unless you dont like your face.
              "as engages in 3rd God himself descends from the heavens and runs behind the car thrusting you forward"

Comment

Originally posted by grrray View Post
                What 10 hours!?!? to shave 5 strands HAHAHA.....
                i should have added sarcasm tags. i'm glad you were able to pickup the comedic value of it though.

Comment

I'm a hairy curry... I have returned 9 electric shavers as my hair is too thick for them. LOL. I litrally break that shit!

So what ever I can get my hands on, i'll use. I shave once a day. If I shave in the morning, then go out out at night, i'l shave 2 times a day. You have heard of afternoon shadow... I get morning shadow. ie: I shave in the morning, 45 mins later, I have shadow. Pro's, I can do cool Craig David shit.

Originally posted by ChargeR
                  Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

I first used electric shavers, then moved to disposable blades... got sick of using disposable coz more effort (shave cream, etc.) so tried electric blades again and found it numbed my face coz I wasn't used to it... also found that it didn't give as close a shave as a normal blade... hence went back to using disposable blades... I will never go back to electric shavers again!

Comment

i use a knife like crocadile dundee does jokes.. mach 3 turbo for me!! blades so expensive but..

Comment

Working...
                      X