Razor vs Electric Shaver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Razor vs Electric Shaver

im hairy as a gorilla. i dont know how that works my fellow mongolians hardly have any hair. i have to shave everyday otherwise all this bumb fluff starts to grow. i've been using a razor for years, and now i'm getting sick n tired of it especially on the neck it never shaves all of it properly!!!!

who uses a electric shaver, im thinking of buying one is it any goooood??

i got a phillips electric shaver.

pros:
    quick
    no rash left behind
    gives the sexy subtle look
    no need for shaving cream and extra blades
    take it with me to work as its pretty quiet and portable
    Cons:
    not as close as the razor
    pulls the hairs out sometimes
    would never get the "clean" look from a razor
    Blaze Orange

Comment

razor... but I shave twice a week... if i want to look respectable

WOOT WOOT!

Comment

Originally posted by TypeSexy View Post
        i got a phillips electric shaver.

pros:
        quick
        no rash left behind
        gives the sexy subtle look
        no need for shaving cream and extra blades
        take it with me to work as its pretty quiet and portable
        Cons:
        not as close as the razor
        pulls the hairs out sometimes
        would never get the "clean" look from a razor
        how long do the blades normally last??

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
        razor... but I shave twice a week... if i want to look respectable
        daym twice a week i wish i had ur genes! which razor do you use?? are you able to shave the neck cleanly??

Comment

you wouldn't need to change the blades on them. And if you are, you might as well buy a new one cos that's how old its going to be.
          Blaze Orange

Comment

Razor
            i shave 2 to 3 times a week depending on how often i go out. For me it's needed as letting it go does not suit me lol
            I use Gillette fusion and my neck isnt a problem for me.
            sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Originally posted by l__i__l View Post
              daym twice a week i wish i had ur genes! which razor do you use?? are you able to shave the neck cleanly??
              Yeah they are alright.

At the moment i am using a Shicke Quattro.

Shave the neck perfectly fine... no problems.

Comment

Blades > Razor if your after a clean shave.
                If you want a perma 5oclock shadow then go for razor,its quick and portable.

Im Chinese and it takes me 5 days to grow a proper shadow. Some asians dont even have facial hair.

Comment

I have a top of the range braun elec shaver and use gillette fusion razor blades, haven't used the braun in months. Never gets as close as the razor. Only need to shave once or twice a week depending on the occasion.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by justinfox
                  You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

anyone here use a straight blade like the barbers?
                    "as engages in 3rd God himself descends from the heavens and runs behind the car thrusting you forward"

Comment

electric razor all the way, i like my stubble, and noone at work seems to mind, even though im in a very corporate job.

If i were to go for a job interview, it would be clean shave with a manual razor and shaving brush (if you have never used one of these you are missing out) im not heavily bearded, would have to have every second day to be clean.
                      skinned knuckle racing

Comment

i have to shave every second day which really annoys me! I prefer a razor.
                        and who said asian's are not hairy!...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by aidannn View Post
                          anyone here use a straight blade like the barbers?
                          I use one (throat cutter & sometimes the other type also) but only on a sunday when i have heaps of time & patience otherwise i just use a regular disposabgle 3 blade razor,

Originally posted by mattyd View Post
                          electric razor all the way, i like my stubble, and noone at work seems to mind, even though im in a very corporate job.

If i were to go for a job interview, it would be clean shave with a manual razor and shaving brush (if you have never used one of these you are missing out) im not heavily bearded, would have to have every second day to be clean.
                          I also like leaving a bit of stubble, especially towards the end of the week, i only shave once a week for this purpose, shave every sunday to be clean for Monday - Wednesday, Thursday - Saturday = Tony Sexy time!

Comment

Originally posted by dtzeng View Post
                            Blades > Razor if your after a clean shave.
                            If you want a perma 5oclock shadow then go for razor,its quick and portable.

Im Chinese and it takes me 5 days to grow a proper shadow. Some asians dont even have facial hair.
                            Originally posted by DC2R View Post
                            I have a top of the range braun elec shaver and use gillette fusion razor blades, haven't used the braun in months. Never gets as close as the razor. Only need to shave once or twice a week depending on the occasion.
                            Originally posted by mattyd View Post

for all you people who use the electric do yo use something like

1. this;

2. or this;

i dont know which one to get!!

Comment

I use something like number 2.
                              Like Cars For Hope | www.carsforhope.com.au | www.berty.com.au

Comment

Working...
                              X