No announcement yet.

DC2R vs DC5R vs MKV R32 vs Ralliart Colt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Veedub, was using DSG gearbox right, didnt see the specs, but also didnt see any hand movement at gearbox?

Comment

You guys are forgetting the brembo brakes difference. Hence if using a AUDM DC5R against the R32, i don't think the chance will be big.

Anyway, i realised that the DC2R is cheating as i had a CAI system. (look at the cold air duct on the front bumper and aftermarket airbox)

And, yes the R32's running on DSG gearbox which is faster than manual. hence, it's considered as the top spec R32 already.
      For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

the dc2r is modified with mugen twin loop and re01r amongst other stuff.

the brembo brakes will most likely make less differnece then you think

Comment

surprised how poorly the r32 is on the circuit against the R's... but ohwellz vdub yO!
          sif it's a girls car
          sigpic

Comment

great find Manny!!! ohhh is nice that i dont need to wait to load the video like be4 when i got 1.5MB... ADSL2 FTW!!!!!

well yeh... nothing feels~~ better than watch DC5 kicking asses in any battle in best motoring.. and couldnt agree more with Temp and Tofu... come on guys.. whos not baised at all with their ride... hahahahah Eddie i think ur Jazz is fater than the COlt R!!

Comment

LOL the Colt. With all these people saying it handles great, as great as the EVO9... I'm starting to think it's because it has a lack of power... and thus it makes the handling feel "great" lol.
              www.jdmstyletuning.com

Comment

Originally posted by TeMp View Post
                Totally agree with you and that is basically what I said initially.

JDM is always going to come out on top (due to having a slightly stronger founadation) but the main issue is HOW much the difference is after the same mods. 1katw? 2? 3?
                max power difference... yes. very similar. but the rest of the power curve is where the difference is between jdm and audm (from first hand experience)
                almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

rofl @ colt DNF
                  almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

Working...
                  X