DC2R vs DC5R vs MKV R32 vs Ralliart Colt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC2R vs DC5R vs MKV R32 vs Ralliart Colt

You guys may have already seen this, but I'll post it up anyways...

http://www.dpccars.com/car-movies/09...e-R-battle.htm
    Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

dc5 ftw

i'm actually pretty surprised at the difference over the integra's vs the r32 golf...
    ClubITR- newcastle

Comment

Interesting, colt just doesn't look like it belongs hahaa.
      "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

Man... AD07, Michelin PS2, RE-01R.... then we have RE040... bigger difference in tyre class please!

But DC5 still won! w00t

Comment

hmm
          just to point out that it's the JDM DC5R
          there is a big difference between Aus DC5R and the JDM

Comment

Poor Colt! Tyre burst! But that looks like the same Colt they use on the Sept BMI.

Damn, there goes my dream of killing some ITR with my coming R.Colt :P (jking)

But seriously, the VW R32 sucks! It looks like it barely accelerate faster than my Colt in the straights.
            For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

Yeah I have to say I'm quite surprised by the R32's performance too...DC5R owned it...
              Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

CW DC5R ohhhhhhh yehhhh
                So Hot & Deadly

Comment

Originally posted by tofu View Post
                  hmm
                  I agree there is a fair difference between the AUDM and JDm DC5 but I wouldn't call it big. Especially doing the same standard mods to both cars, the performance difference is even less.

Comment

nope...i will go out on a limb here and slightly disagree with you TeMp

after the simple I/H/E (and even perhaps Hondata) on both JDM and AUDM DC5R the JDM will still come out on top

Comment

hmm
                      i think we all kno this temp, just that some of the dc5 owners here, like myself, barrick for dc5's in these sort of battles, no matter what the spec
                      ClubITR- newcastle

Comment

great vid, thanks for sharing manny!
                        http://www.soasiandvd.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by Manny View Post
                          Yeah I have to say I'm quite surprised by the R32's performance too...DC5R owned it...
                          i think u will find that there is cultural differneces here.

Japs like lightweight cars with nimble handling, germans like their power.

R32 prolly never got to stretch its top end speed which might have been slightly differnet but i guess being 1500kg + doesnt help

Comment

nope...i will go out on a limb here and slightly disagree with you TeMp

after the simple I/H/E (and even perhaps Hondata) on both JDM and AUDM DC5R the JDM will still come out on top
                            Totally agree with you and that is basically what I said initially.

JDM is always going to come out on top (due to having a slightly stronger founadation) but the main issue is HOW much the difference is after the same mods. 1katw? 2? 3?

Comment

Originally posted by STEVtEc View Post
                              i think we all kno this temp, just that some of the dc5 owners here, like myself, barrick for dc5's in these sort of battles, no matter what the spec
                              roger that!

Comment

Working...
                              X