No announcement yet.

Bike vs Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive had 3 bikes. XR250r road trail.. CBR250RR and a GSXR750 2001. I spend only money on the cars, bikes are fast enough as is, and I only ride for enjoyment, not to commute..

Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinfox
    You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

just got my bike a month back. stop spending money on to car long before that...and dont plan on spending more on the any for awhile.

imo dont really need to mod a bike because i only got it for quick thrills and daily commute, save petrol and parkin in city lol.

the money i save from bike riding will be going towards track day in the car.
      19,000 rpm still going

Comment

Didnt realise so many ppl owned an RS125.. they dont seem to sell very well on bikesales.com

Comment

I've got a bike i ride mostly on weekends (due to bike parking in brisbane city sucking arse!) . Best thing i ever bought and have so much more fun on it than in a car.

Comment

around corner's the aprillia is heaps quicker. of course the gixxa would be quicker on the straight, but the aprillia is the gp replica, n it will drop down twice as low around corners than the gixxa
            DCIIR

Comment

Originally posted by staryknight View Post

next bike is gonna be a cbr600rr or an r6.
              the new rr's are unreal, best looking bikes by honda for a while i reckon...

the r6 takes the cake tho, the contrast of the matt and gloss parts look soo good
              DCIIR

Comment

i do like the look of the current R6s more than the cbr600rrs gonna bea tough decision. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Absolut R View Post
                  around corner's the aprillia is heaps quicker. of course the gixxa would be quicker on the straight, but the aprillia is the gp replica, n it will drop down twice as low around corners than the gixxa
                  Exactly the reason why im thinking about the aprilia despite the fact its still a 125cc.. not many ppl appreciate the GP racing heritage behind these bikes i think!

Comment

I honestly likes the looks of those bikes the best but handling wise I would take a GSX-R They are the only street bike that you can take off the showroom floor and ride on the track with out having to mod the suspension and it is more responsive.
                    "Death before dishonor!"

TheTeamIkon.com

Comment

aprillia are the best!!!!!!!

my mates got an rs125.. its qucker than my other friends gsxr 600!!

beautiful bike, however while 2 strokers have a unique and nice sound, they still sound like crap compared to most jap bikes..
                      Your mate cant ride if thats the scenario.. haha

Originally posted by bungsai View Post
                      haha are you joking?

my dc5r is faster than an rs125.
                      http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=5vb4oZdytmI

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=qj0l-LRzz3o Some show ponying

Spot on, i even got a video cause i own one too, and i run it with my dc5r.

Anyways heres my two bikes!
                      Rs125 and 07 Gsxr750

Last edited by damo46; 19-11-08, 01:47 AM.
                      Looking High and Low for a TRUENO!

Comment

no way, thats not true at all.

to think a rs125 can keep up to any 600cc + bike on a track is bull.

you can be valentino rossi and not catch a 600cc.

Braking is sharper, steering is more precise, corner entry and exit is quicker.

Rs125 is a bike to go to the beach with nothing else.

anyone that can keep up in a corner with a 600cc plus on track i would like to see. that is on street legal RS125.

Now the Rs250s are a diff cup of tea.

Comment

lol now your just talking shit....

Comment

lol

Comment

RS250's are crazyyyyy hence on the banned list for L/P-platers

Comment

Working...
                              X