No announcement yet.

Recommendation for panel shop in MELB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jackson.....Yellow and red is hard to do colour matching......his car is champ white.....you can never get it the same colour.....what they do is cross spray to try to match it bro....
    Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
    1)ブレーキを踏む
    2)クラッチを切る
    3)シフトダウンしなから、
      アクセルをぶかす
    4)クラッチをつなぐ
    :blah:
    インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
    人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Originally posted by air23box View Post
      Jackson.....Yellow and red is hard to do colour matching......his car is champ white.....you can never get it the same colour.....what they do is cross spray to try to match it bro....
      hey man sorry, no offence, but unless the colour is faded disproportionally all over the car, then basic colours like the itr's come stock with can and should be matched perfectly. it all depends on how good the eye of the panel beater is. mine was matched very well btw.
      DCIIR

Comment

thanks eddie. i have sent my car to auswide this afternoon. Tony is quite friendly and is a good guy =)
        Last edited by endymiony2k; 21-10-08, 04:21 PM.

Comment

abbotsford collision centre....took my car there a couple of times.

Comment

Originally posted by air23box View Post
            Not necessarily true dude, my car was yellow...u saw my car in the shop too...came out hotter den before...no apparent mis match at all on any of the panels.

It is true though, that colour matching is hard...just depeneds on the eye of the panel beater and their quality of effort and care when doing the job.

Hope all goes well mate, and let us know how the finished product is.

Comment

can vouch for DT panels.

vu has looked after me.

Comment

Originally posted by oVo View Post
                Not necessarily true dude, my car was yellow...u saw my car in the shop too...came out hotter den before...no apparent mis match at all on any of the panels.

It is true though, that colour matching is hard...just depeneds on the eye of the panel beater and their quality of effort and care when doing the job.

Hope all goes well mate, and let us know how the finished product is.
                mate. its their career. yellow and red are the easiest to match right. then its black and white or vice versa but yellow and red are by far the easiest to match. ask any *decent* panel beater
                DCIIR

Comment

Originally posted by Absolut R View Post
                  yellow and red are by far the easiest to match. ask any *decent* panel beater
                  Out of interest, why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Absolut R View Post
                    mate. its their career. yellow and red are the easiest to match right. then its black and white or vice versa but yellow and red are by far the easiest to match. ask any *decent* panel beater
                    not turth pat.......what you said only apply if the paint in perfect condition.....they do fade a bit after sometime........its not that easy......unless you are talking about painting ur model cars.....
                    Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                    1)ブレーキを踏む
                    2)クラッチを切る
                    3)シフトダウンしなから、
                      アクセルをぶかす
                    4)クラッチをつなぐ
                    :blah:
                    インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                    人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Working...
                    X