Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tailgators.... Xenon lights or rearwards firing washer nozzle ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fight fight fight
    T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

LOLLL, relax petal,
      Dont get your panties tied in a bunch

Jst stirring Wu.. chill gangsta!
      Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

its funny.. imagine some tried all the above tricks and got rammed..

hahaah please post pics.. especially with the big light trick ahah

Project: Machine myself a heavy gear knob

Comment

Lol, you know i been thinking of a better solution, just rig up a rear demister like an intercoolerspray, fill up the bottle with water add some black dye, and mist away.

Now that would be fun
          /Oo ___H___ oO\
          |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

And hey if u stuck it near the exhaust people would just think ur blwoing oil
            /Oo ___H___ oO\
            |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

flame thrower.... wooosh... then just blame them for being too close.. nothing else u can do as u got a pink slip to prove its road worthy

Project: Machine myself a heavy gear knob

Comment

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
                Tailgaters are FTL.

This one bitch tailgated me more than a few times on my way to work... She hasn't done it since I brake tested her and she nearly put herself through the windscreen. Hopefully a lesson learned for her. Bitch.
                i'm not game enough to brake test people.. especially the "to-be-retirees" and their slow reaction... but i'm very temped to do so.. cam when you come bris again we'll just go brake test ppl and diss the mountain runs eh?

Comment

Originally posted by MKDC2 View Post
                  i'm not game enough to brake test people.. especially the "to-be-retirees" and their slow reaction... but i'm very temped to do so.. cam when you come bris again we'll just go brake test ppl and diss the mountain runs eh?
                  Brake testing people in my ITR isn't exactly what I like to do often... It's better in the 121.
                  | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Working...
                  X