Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tailgators.... Xenon lights or rearwards firing washer nozzle ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tailgators.... Xenon lights or rearwards firing washer nozzle ?

Well last night I was being tail gated by some moron in a camry, i was stuck in traffic too so if i could have gone any faster i would have.

Anyways i was thinking as I do, what if i set up a spare HID projector I have lieing around to aim light through the rear windshiled and directly into the offendors eyes ?

Or perhaps using the rear washer jet to shoot water at them.

Anything interesting you guys have done to thwart them ?

Of course if i had something in the car i woulda chucked it at them.

So do tells opinions
    /Oo ___H___ oO\
    |=_/_______\_=|

Such stupid threads lately...
    "Power is nothing without control" - Peter Tyson (Pirelli)

http://thethrillofdriving.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hey it's the lounge and im bored, what u expect ?
      /Oo ___H___ oO\
      |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

lol fair enough.

Is it possible to adjust the angle of the rear washer jet that much to hit cars behind you?

Maybe with a needle?

I would just go really really slow just to piss them off and when they go to overtake speed up. :P
        "Power is nothing without control" - Peter Tyson (Pirelli)

http://thethrillofdriving.blogspot.com/

Comment

Just let them overtake...I'm not risking my car or life to police someone elses speed.
          MFactory Performance Products

Follow my journey to Superlap at: http://nextstopsuperlap.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

bad idea....you might piss him off even more and end up getting shot

just put up with it....

z10 says:
            i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
            z10 says:
            mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

This is just an idea and I have no idea about electrics and how it operates in a motor vehicle, but what if you set up a button that triggered the brake lights.

So in the same manner that stepping on the brake pedal completes a circuit to bring the brake lights up, why not have a button that does the same thing? This way you're not slowing down by jabbing the brakes and risking being hit from behind, rather just giving them the impression that you're braking...

Just an idea that popped into my head...
              Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

^ I reckon it can be done.

Comment

hook up the reverse light would be better specially in traffic jam

HAHAHA

z10 says:
                  i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
                  z10 says:
                  mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

A friend of mine used to have Rear fog lights in what ever pos car it was...

Basically did the same thing (made it look like you are breaking), was awesome feature haha

Comment

the FN2 has a rear foglight on the drivers side but it looks like you've got busted brakes.
                      T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

ahh ive had some idiot tail me before whilst driving the X5...
                        the rear fog light does wonders, especially at eye level

basically.. persons eyes became dazzled and kept his distance...

perhaps change one of the 3rd brake light bulbs to something more potent and have it wired to a button inside? since the height is sufficient enough
                        Last edited by -Ad-; 31-07-08, 02:15 PM.
                        "Success is 99% Failure"
                        Soichiro Honda.
                        sigpic

Comment

Interesting, ill have to tinker with an LED set-up.....

if I could let the guy pass I would have, but it was a one lane road, and believe me im not one to drive slow if i have free road ahead of me, but i don't see the point in sticking it to peoples asses especially on hills.

I'm going to have to work on this rear fog light thing, i really did feel like slamming on the brakes but i already have a new rear bumper and paint job so.
                          /Oo ___H___ oO\
                          |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

how about about your finish your current 10 unfinished projects before you start another u idiot lol

Comment

Originally posted by totti View Post
                              how about about your finish your current 10 unfinished projects before you start another u idiot lol

Comment

Working...
                              X