Muslim school in Camden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by izy-20 View Post
    Now Muslims have dug them selves into a hole in Australia. They don't adapt to our culture and create there own little community. They are kids that want to go to school. They can do that at a public school. If they want to learn there own religious beliefs, then fair enough they can have a separate class for that. No need to open a whole new school
    Totally agreed with the fact that they simply ain't putting in the effort to adapt to the way of life in Australia. Why bother to come to a country when you are not willing to adapt. Not asking them to speak with an aussie accent, dress like an aussie or live like an aussie, but just not to differentiate/separate themselves so clearly.

Originally posted by Vincikwan View Post
    Hey, Muslims are alrite people. I come from singapore, the malays n indians and chinese all get along there very well. There should not even be a discussion like this at all from the government or the people of that town or anywhere else here.

On my very personal opinion, i feel that Australia is still not very welcoming of other races. Just my opinion and i will stop at that. I will not give examples or anything other comments as things will get out of hand.

Lets just say that this news does not reflect well on the country.
    Same here, from Singapore. Have alot of good friends who is muslims back in Spore and here. Same thing applies to all races. There's always good ones and bad ones in there.

As for Aus not welcoming other races comment......it find it alright....maybe because i'm kinda aussie-fied now compare to when i first come to aus...

Originally posted by M a i k e r u View Post
    pauline hanson is sexy
    I LOLed hard
    For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

Hey lovesil...nice to know someone here is from SG too....been here for about 3 years, cant wait to go back. LOL....

Anyway, ur lucky dont dont have mosques here. The noise in the morning (5am) and afternoon and 5 times a day will definatly piss aussies off. TRUST ME!

Comment

Originally posted by lovesil View Post
        Totally agreed with the fact that they simply ain't putting in the effort to adapt to the way of life in Australia. Why bother to come to a country when you are not willing to adapt. Not asking them to speak with an aussie accent, dress like an aussie or live like an aussie, but just not to differentiate/separate themselves so clearly.

Not saying that to segregate is a good thing, it isnt. But how can you expect somebody to integrate into a society that doesnt respect/accept their way of life? Their culture?

Australia is built upon the collection of many cultures. To promote multiculturalism and condem certain cultures is a contradiction.
        "Power is nothing without control" - Peter Tyson (Pirelli)

http://thethrillofdriving.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Vincikwan View Post
          Anyway, ur lucky dont dont have mosques here. The noise in the morning (5am) and afternoon and 5 times a day will definatly piss aussies off. TRUST ME!
          we dont have WHAT here?

there are heaps of Mosques around sydney!

http://muslimvillage.com/directory.php?dircat=2

Last edited by tinkerbell; 03-06-08, 04:21 PM. Reason: added link to directory
          ... retired/

Comment

I'm in melb

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
              we dont have WHAT here?

there are heaps of Mosques around sydney!

http://muslimvillage.com/directory.php?dircat=2

you missunderstood him. he was talking about the screaming into the microphones early in the mornin and afternoon. trust me its annoying
              183.2KW ATW
              BUILT BY DR HONDA
              Tuned by INSIGHT MOTORSPORT

12.44@109.9mph

Comment

It doesn't matter which suburb it is. Take a look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R6DfwqUSuY

Camden? Imagine the uproar if this was proposed in the Shire.

Comment

Originally posted by 03DC5R View Post
                  you missunderstood him. he was talking about the screaming into the microphones early in the mornin and afternoon. trust me its annoying
                  i misunderstood no one.

a person said: "there are no mosques around here"

either that person does not know the facts and therefore should not make comments about things they know little about...

or that person needs to improve their basic communications skills...
                  ... retired/

Comment

yeh maybe communication skils but i think he was just talkin about the noise early in the mornin and afternoon. relax mate lol
                    183.2KW ATW
                    BUILT BY DR HONDA
                    Tuned by INSIGHT MOTORSPORT

12.44@109.9mph

Comment

Im sure if you lived local to one of the many mosques in sydney you would hear the chanting.

Thats besides the issue but...
                      "Power is nothing without control" - Peter Tyson (Pirelli)

http://thethrillofdriving.blogspot.com/

Comment

Mate i lived near Green Valley and that Moss had followers in their, that had a shoot out with the police

Comment

Working...
                        X